• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

I just disabled the two enforcement sporks, please reindex if you're stuck on a block.

spork show
{
"Unknown" : 1220131694,
"SPORK_3_INSTANTX_BLOCK_FILTERING" : 1220131694,
"Unknown" : 1523519981,
"SPORK_8_MASTERNODE_PAYMENT_ENFORCEMENT" : 1444326400,
"SPORK_9_MASTERNODE_BUDGET_ENFORCEMENT" : 1444326400
}

My wallet version (not just the download zip file) says 20001 Is this correct? Or did I do something wrong? Thanks :)

Cool! Thank you, coingun! Finally!
I just checked.. No more mainnet address format on your explorer.. OH and it's a brand new Insight explorer. Awesome! :grin:
Yeah I dumped the database on abe and still can't get it to display the right address format. I guess i'm retarded.

I have 5k tdash if anyone wants any?
Used the wallet repair and recover transactions, which worked great, nice feature, saves messing about, am surprised it was never added to bitcoin.
InstantX working, 1 spork in debug and mixing hunky dory :cool: ....
Masternode count = 92

Status: 6 confirmations (verified via instantx), broadcast through 26 node(s)Date: 19/06/2015 09:30
To: Tao yFALEeT3Pw7tnb8hrsoBwUDBQ7pArm5FtVDebit: -101.00000000 tDASH

Additional : Tx is in the blockchain and the .01 tdash instantX fee successfully sent to the masternodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummm, I just noticed that my transactions haven't gone through. I think I sent funds to Tao and ... ugh now I forget, but I think one of my deposits to one of the faucets didn't go through. Might have been on a wrong chain at the time... Sorry Tao!

Seems all went through after I zappedtxes :)

I just want to check and make sure I get this correctly. When I send funds out with instant X, I don't get anything until one block is found, is that correct? My InstantX looked like this (below) until one confirmation came through:

f7RdCW.png

Then after the first confirmation, my clock thingy was full, yet it still said instantX verification in progress. I don't think instant X really worked, unless this is what it is supposed to look like. Can I get any comments? Thanks :)

iQaI3H.png

i think the amount of the amount / rounds in the overview section should be limited to two decimal places, otherwise with large
amounts the rounds are falling away :

9xzRjed.jpg

Edit 1 : actually even with smaller amounts the rounds are falling away already, just too many decimal places being used here.
Edit 2 : other solution would be to increase the field length in which the Amount / Rounds are displayed

i think the amount of the amount / rounds in the overview section should be limited to two decimal places, otherwise with large
amounts the rounds are falling away :

9xzRjed.jpg

Edit 1 : actually even with smaller amounts the rounds are falling away already, just too many decimal places being used here.
Edit 2 : other solution would be to increase the field length in which the Amount / Rounds are displayed
Agree, there is NO need to decimals, you cant set it in settings.

2.2k of mixing has just completed error free :smile:

View attachment 1457
That was unusually fast. Did you mix them from 0 start or some of them were already mixed before? :)
My two wallets: one is at 28% completion and has 87 locked denoms, the other was closed last night by accident, and it just got restarted back up, is at 17% and has 7 locked denoms... Still a long way to go..

Back