• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

STOP Quoting the BCT Trolls !!

LOL. Thanks guys. From what I gather is the advice of this community, I will refrain from commenting or engaging these particular individuals.
Time is something I don't have much of to waste. I am getting to writing my exam for my level 3 at the court of master sommeliers this winter which has like a 10% pass rate.

I'm also taking guitar lessons in my leisure time, once a week. And squeeze in time for gym 3 times a week and the occasional mma training(strictly for fun).

Starting next week I'm getting ready for a bumper harvest coming in 2+ weeks early, I'm the Winemaker as well. Oh and bottling wines ahead of schedule because of early harvest. So time is at a premium...

I still wish to contribute to something I feel passionate about and have invested heavily in.

In the mean time I'll keep myself in check. Thanks team.
It will be great if you can get your site going: http://misconductwineco.com/landing/
Or do you have another site that we don't know?
I think the community would love to buy your products if they know where and how to buy them, and pay with Dash... :)

Back