• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

STOP Quoting the BCT Trolls !!

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Use the ignore button please

Should I say it again ? It seems like certain members did NOT hear me the 1st time

Should I say it again ? It seems like certain members did NOT hear me the 1st time

The BCT thread is looking like my spam folder since months

upload_2015-8-6_10-22-16.png

Did i mention i never respond to any of these mails?

Yer, you keep saying it and they keep doing it anyway.

The thread is toxic and I stay as far away as possible now a days. It's like a hamster running on his wheel, round and round the circle jerk goes. The current state of BCT thread is kinda pointless until things change its removed from my bookmarks.

tungfa, please don't develop hypertension over this :tongue: You're way too cool. Anyway, reminding is important, but it's almost impossible to enforce mein Freund von mir!

One thing is to fuel a troll to make a spam fest, the other is people genuinly not be able to contain themselves because of the importance of the matter. Like Otoh did today. Let trolls make a fool of themselves by ignoring them, absolutely do NOT engage with them, but its impossible for everyone to just turn their back.

The silly thing is that trolls actually promote Dash within the community. Those silly vermins keep the tread up at the top, and with each advancement in this project, they become ever more desperate, and it shows plain as day to anyone with half a brain. So in essence, they are actually helping.

Rule of thumb... Do not quote troll, worse, don't feed trolls.

Above all, don't develop hypertension over it :eek: Starting with the pathetic moderation over there. That gets to me more than the trolls!

:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not worry
No hypertension where I am sitting !
:wink:

You have all the right to waste your time with the trolls and let their toxicity contaminate your spirit.. but wouldn't it be better to have discussions with sane people.

While these pathetic trolls spend their time bashing this community nonstop, our devs keep working and doing what's best for the coin and everyone.. Like right now late at night they're still compiling...

upload_2015-8-10_23-7-49.png

And just when i posted that screenshot... Another version is waiting to be compiled...

upload_2015-8-10_23-9-36.png

i agree
totally counterproductive !
but knock yourself out

You have all the right to waste your time with the trolls and let their toxicity contaminate your spirit.. but wouldn't it be better to have discussions with sane people.

While these pathetic trolls spend their time bashing this community nonstop, our devs keep working and doing what's best for the coin and everyone.. Like right now late at night they're still compiling...

View attachment 1727

And just when i posted that screenshot... Another version is waiting to be compiled...

View attachment 1728

i agree
totally counterproductive !
but knock yourself out
I don't encourage responding to them, I don't do that anymore.

I just am trying to stress the fact that they are not making an impact like they aspire to.

If you have that mindset, they are actually quite entertaining...

Don't worry, my relentless PR Initiative doesn't stop! :grin:

Back