-- I hate to keep reporting the same errors, but if I may, could I ask for your attention to the following things that bother me (and I'm sure others as well). This is windows wallet, v0.10.13.15. I started out trying to anonymize 50 DRK, 2 rounds. After waiting for a while, nothing happened so I decided to try different amounts to look for denominating peers. So I changed to 10, 20, 30, then finally 40 (same 2 rounds each). Here's the result:
- My wallet finally got 38 DRK anonymized (and not 40 DRK as specified),
- but the progress bar says 100%.
- The wallet is done with the anonymization by looking at Darksend Status: disabled, the "Start/Stop" button, and no more Denominate fees,
- but the encryption is still unlocked.
- I was charged with not 2, but 3 Darksend Denominate fees (I don't mind because the fees are still cheap, but why 3 fees for 2 rounds?)
- It seems by changing the settings (amount, rounds), it confuses Darksend (?), which shouldn't happen because users will change their settings often. (Note: I turned off the "Start/Stop Anonymization" button before changing the settings and then turned it back on every time, but to me it doesn't seem matter whether you turn it off or not before you change the settings as I've seen during testnet.)
- Good thing: there's no endless "Payment to yourself" fees this time! :smile:
Here's the screenshot of the wallet:
and Coin Control screen:
Thank you, Evan, for all your great work! If I need to submit this to JIRA, please let me know.