• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Price Discussion and Dash Shortterm/Longterm Price Trend Speculation

What do you think the Dash price will be end of 2022 ?

• $30 or lower

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • $60

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • $90

• $120

• $150

• $180 or higher

• Total voters
The effects of insect repellent on dash...

Four years of data (2019 - 2023), volume and price.
dash-vol-price_2019-2023.gif

Last edited:
I've ran this process against a few other coins and found litecoin very lively in comparison.

The Dash community is dead, thanks to @AndyDark, @QuantumExplorer and the rest EVO gang, and especially thanks to all the masternodes who supported by their vote (and keep supporting) this gang, since 5 years now.

Nobody is in Dash anymore, only some scavengers and vultures flying around.

Last edited:
To try and make things more clear, I combined the above two charts into one animation, plus made the time frame more recent. I find the result interesting. You will notice how the dash price is far more volatile. It also seems the pattern of movement might be an indicator of when to sell!

P.S. Can someone modify this forum to play inline mp4's?
vol-price-DASH-LTC-2019-09-01.gif

The Dash community is dead, thanks to @AndyDark, @QuantumExplorer and the rest EVO gang, and especially thanks to all the masternodes who supported by their vote (and keep supporting) this gang, since 5 years now.

Nobody is in Dash anymore, only some scavengers and vultures flying around.

In order to understand how much a ruthless killer @QuantumExplorer is, with his EVO HPMN policy he exterminated about the 1/3 of the whole Dash population!!!

From about 169 Dash individuals that holded masternodes, 51 died!

The deads are mostly among those who holded one or two masternodes.
They decided to leave the futile Dash world after the pogrom that @QuantumExplorer and the rest ruthless HPMN proponents casted against them.

After the HPMN stupidity nobody is in Dash anymore, only some scavengers and some corporate vultures flying around.

Last edited:
New month, new chart :

DASH/USD, 30D, Poloniex
Knipsel.JPG

I reckon this could take awhile to play out. Lets see if the AO indeed gets worse the next couple of months (more monthly red negative candles) or recovers and starts printing its first monthly green negative candle (which then needs to be followed up with a lot more monthly green negative candles untill AO flips to the positive side, at which point a bull market could be starting to form).

Last edited:
BTC/USD, 30D, Bitstamp
Knipsel.JPG

AO is by now showing 2 consecutive negative red bars, possibly signaling a prolonging of the Bitcoin price downtrend. Bitcoin price is at risk of dropping below $27K and then possibly re-testing $20K. AO looks to be forming a double negative bottom, just like AO had a double positive high in 2021/2022.

Question remains how low that second negative bottom on the AO will ultimately be. If we look at the AO on Dash price (see below), that second negative bottom on the AO for Dash price is even lower then the first one, so maybe the AO for Bitcoin price will move into that much lower direction as well. The coming months will show if that is the case or not.

DASH/USD, 30D, Poloniex
Knipsel1.JPG

AO for Dash formed a lower negative bar (-79.50), then its previous lower negative bar (-78.44 ->1 nov 2022), so i think the bottoming out will continue for awhile. Dash price does seem a bit further ahead with regards to its AO signal then Bitcoin price. Hopefully this means that Dash price at some point comes out of the bear market, ahead of Bitcoin. Time will tell. Waiting now on the first green negative bar on the AO. I reckon this could take a few more months, before getting visible.

Last edited:
BTC/USD, 30D, Bitstamp
BTCUSD.JPG

Source : tradingview

AO is looking good for Bitcoin price, a few more months and i think it will turn to the positive side. The rumours about a possible Bitcoin spot market ETF approval by the SEC within a few months, seems to be behind this interesting turn around of the AO signal. AO went from 2 red bars previously (11th of October 2023), to now having 1 red bar and 2 green bars.

DASH/USD, 30D, Poloniex
DASHUSD.JPG

AO is showing a green bar again, so that is good to see. But i think it will take many more months (6 months or more) before flipping to the positive side. This places Dash far behind Bitcoin, with regards to completion of its current longterm downtrend and possibly the start of a new longterm uptrend.

DASH/BTC, 30D, Poloniex
DASHBTC.JPG

This chart is just depressing to look at. AO just does not seem able with regards to its DASH/BTC pairs to flip to the positive side. Just when you think it is about to flip to the positive side, it takes another downtrend (see 2023).

Last edited:
There was a puncture, the short was taken down and then the long.
Now the bots in the glass are pumping up the price.

All that remains is to successfully launch the final version of v20.
Then launch the platform.
And we need advertising!

Attachments

• Скриншот 13-11-2023.jpg
    Скриншот 13-11-2023.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 50
Unfortunetely with the final version of v20, Dash Platform is nowhere near ready for release to Mainnet.
Devs are postponing certain Platform features that were suppose to activate with v20, to a later Dash Core update (v20.1 or v21).
This will delay Evonodes from getting access to both L1 and L2 and delay Evonodes from receiving both a portion of the block rewards (L1) & Credits (L2). Without Evonodes gaining access to L2, there simply is no Dash Platform. This also means less motivation for masternode owners to convert their Masternodes to Evonodes.

Dash users / Masternode owners / Evonode owners will first have to wait for a hard fork process finalization with v20, and then wait for another hard fork process finalization with v20.1 or v21. Both updates will need miner and masternode support due to the hard forks. I reckon this could take 6 months (2 months to finalize the upcoming hard fork in v20 and 4 months to finalize the hard fork in v20.1 or v21). Could even be longer.

Last edited:
The top 200 addresses contain more than 3587411 coins and the owners do not install masternodes or evonodes.
qwizzie, You are an influencer, explain to the DCG team that advertising is necessary! You must be heard.
Explain on the official DASH website in capital letters that the easiest way is allnodes and crowdnode.
and you will have a quorum of 100 evonods

I personally sent 0.00000666 DASH to the top 1100 addresses so that the owners would perk up and become active. And it worked!
Some large addresses activated and added several thousand coins, but they did not make MN (
Perhaps they don’t know how easy and safe it is to do this?
Let's help them!

Last edited:
BTC/USD, 30D, Bitstamp
Knipse1l.JPG

Bitcoin price getting closer to breakout phase. Once AO flips to positive, i think we will see some large Bitcoin price movements / increased Bitcoin price volatility.

DASH/USD, 30D, Poloniex
Knipsel.JPG

AO now shows second green bar. Looking promising.

DASH/BTC, 30D, Poloniex
Knipsel2.JPG

AO shows a green bar again, should flip to the positive side at some point. Once it crosses into the positive side, i think we will see some stronger Dash price movements / price volatility over time.

Last edited:
New month, new charts.

BTC/USD, 30D, Bitstamp
KJjv28N.jpg

Bitcoin price definitively switched to the positive side with regards to AO. Could be the start of a bull run, at the very least the start of a bull market. I am currently just waiting to see when RSI will hit 75, which could take a few months. That will most likely be the start of the hyperbolic Bitcoin price bull run.

DASH/USD, 30D, Kraken
fmIwaGv.jpg

Decided to use Kraken exchange to monitor Dash price from now on. It has pretty decent historic Dash price development.
AO has printed yet another green bar.

DASH/BTC, 30D, Kraken
ELucjrh.jpg

Decided to use Kraken exchange to monitor Dash price this time. I may switch back to Poloniex for better historic Dash price development as AO indicator is not fully represented on this monthly chart (only goes back to 2020) .
AO has printed yet another green bar.

Last edited:
Coinpaprika has a free and reliable data feed for the top 2500 rank. Easy to dump the data into a db for future use.

Kraken endpoints are nice but not sure if you can fetch multiple symbols.

Now that dash is ranked lower than Siacoin, will anyone here finally admit that web3 is a better fit and sales pitch than "digital cash"?

Dash price direction is easy to predict and entirely dependent on front page message.

I am starting to wonder if the poor Dash price performance lately is perhaps due to :

* increased Treasury (from 10% to 20% of the blockrewards), causing miners to sell their Dash reserves and stop their Dash mining operations due to it no longer being profitable for them to mine Dash (their rewards were basically cut in halve over night) , together with more Treasury getting sold for FIAT by proposal owners (80% DCG) --> increasing sell pressure for Dash on multiple fronts.

The miners selling their reserves could be shortterm (once they are out, they are out), but increased sell pressure from increased Treasury getting directly converted to FIAT could be here to stay.

All i know is there is increased sell pressure lately, not decreased sell pressure and has to be coming from somewhere...

Knipsel.JPG

Edit : two other reasons come to mind :

* People selling Dash to catch a possible Bitcoin price rise, due to SEC possibly approving spot ETF's within a week.
* People selling Dash to be in time for the Bitcoin halving that will happen in April 2024.

Last edited:
I am starting to wonder if the poor Dash price performance lately is perhaps due to :

* increased Treasury (from 10% to 20% of the blockrewards), causing miners to sell their Dash reserves and stop their Dash mining operations due to it no longer being profitable for them to mine Dash (their rewards were basically cut in halve over night) , together with more Treasury getting sold for FIAT by proposal owners (80% DCG) --> increasing sell pressure for Dash on multiple fronts.

Nah, it is the OKX delisting check the ZEC price, it is falling faster than even Dash. The above changes in v20 actually restrict supply by putting it into stronger hands. It will take some time though to have the effects.

@xkcd

I forgot about today (5th of January 2024) being the actual OKX delisting day and i also put OKX delisting Dash pretty much out of my thoughts.
Lets hope sell pressure will decline soon.

Edit :

Looks like the saga continues with another exchange (Binance), but at least not for Dash (for now). It could explain why Zcash (ZEC) price is dumping harder then Dash.

Last edited:
AFAIK the zcash user experience is still shit / unusable. The multi-month chain spam had an extremely negative effect.

Binance is the main manipulator and has been shorting DASH to Bitcoin for 6 years.
He has the power to short DASH to 0.00000001.
In this war, Dash is doomed to defeat and now it is imperative to negotiate with Binance and pay for the listing of trading pairs
DASH/BNB
DASH/USDC
DASH/EUR
DASH/TRY
DASH/BRL

Binance is the best place to promote DASH!

Overview of some watched crypto coins, selected on Chg (30D) :

Knipsel.JPG

Source : Cryptorank.io

This is just a limited personal selection of crypto coins (no tokens projects, no stablecoins, no DeFi etc).
All those Altcoins in red could trigger an Altcoins Season, once they turn green.

This is more then just privacy coins taking a hit and has been going on longer too. This could be a proces of whales slowly pumping certain Altcoins (Solana for example), then dumping them, then switching to other Altcoins that have recently been dumped, pumping those Altcoins .. etc etc.
Or maybe the Altcoins in the red will just be pumped at a later stage, together with the Altcoins in green.

Lets keep an eye on this one :

Knipsel.JPG

Source : https://www.blockchaincenter.net/en/altcoin-season-index/

Last edited:
Back