• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. GreyGhost

Dash World: Failure or Success? (Warning on Dangers Lurking)

Dash World started on 06/04/16 with DASH @ $7.13 and grew to $9.36 @ 5:30 AM ET, on July 30, 2016. This represents: 31.28% increase in DASH price over 3 ½ months, a 107.24% increase on yearly basis $2,230.00 increase in USD value of each masternode $14,021,953.93 increase in DASH market cap...
  2. GreyGhost

Proposal: Dash World - Private & Secure Communications with DASH as Payment Processor

A small update: -- request for an investment into 100 MNs, now over $900K, went to the Monte Carlo wealth management firm on July 21st; -- should they invest such a substantial sum at once, our ask is for 50% of their MNs income to fund the development of this project; -- DGBB support would...
  3. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD – 3rd Month Report, Expenses Breakdown & Ongoing Work

Dear Masternode owners and community members: The Dash World has successfully finished its third month’s engagement with the Dash project. We’ve been paid 775.00 DASH out of which: 139.2857143 DASH for the Project Manager (GreyGhost) for the work -- in addition to managing all aspects of...
  4. GreyGhost

To Kill or to Keep the Dash World?

Dear masternode owners and the community: At the time of writing the Dash World: Evolution in Marketing V.2 is set to be defunded. Its four months "trial period" was supposed to culminate with the d10e event in San Francisco. Allow me a reminder that the Dash World has: -- saved us $1,500.00...
  5. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD three months in -- a "mid-month" update

Dear masternode owners and community members: Dash World goes well beyond publishing a few articles here and there and tweeting about it. This lengthy update gives you a bigger picture of the efforts and where we hope they will lead us. I envisioned our four months work (last payment is...
  6. GreyGhost

Entering Main-Stream Media: SpectroCoin adding Dash to Exchange

Dash World's very own Vanbex guys helped Dash, "to be first non-bitcoin cryptocurrency on London-based Bitcoin exchange and wallet, SpectroCoin" be published in main stream media. Special thanks to @babygiraffe and @eduffield for participating in this article creation. Read more here...
  7. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD – 2nd Month Report, Expenses Breakdown & Ongoing Work

Dear Masternode owners and community members: The Dash World has successfully finished its second month’s engagement with the Dash project. We’ve been paid 775.00 DASH out of which: 139.5157143 DASH, the last month's carry-over balance, went as the support for our presence on the d10e San...
  8. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD -- a "mid-month" update

Dear masternode owners and community members: Allow me a brief update about the Dash World’s progress in our second month since we’ve been given an honor to represent and to work for Dash. We've made some interesting strides and started various initiatives. Here are some of these: we have 3...
  9. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD -- 1st Month Report, Expenses Breakdown & Future Work

Dear Masternode owners and community members: The block 465257 payment on 5/7/2016, out of which Dash World has received its 775.000 DASH share, marked an important moment for the Governance: we were the only “non core” team being granted funds to further the Dash Project’s agenda. It is a...
  10. GreyGhost

Spells of Genesis (SoG) Card dedicated to Dash

Dash World, via The Vanbex Group's own Nicola Minichiello, made the connection with Spell of Genesis. I am cross posting what Nic wrote on Slack: "Spells of Genesis (SoG) would like to release a blockchain-based trading card dedicated to Dash. Everdream Soft, the Swiss based game studio, maker...
  11. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD update #4: Articles

Unless we provide our audiences with substantial, valuable content that has a clear message we’d be wasting time and money. hobbskevin director at Vanbex put it succinctly: “just putting out press with no substance or goal will do Dash no good,” so our approach is to create valuable, “shareable”...
  12. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD update #3: DASH as the PRIVACY SENTINEL

This is a tricky but a passionate, personal one. As a journalist in my native country I have been listened to, surveilled, visibly followed by the government as a form of intimidation, threatened and finally persecuted by the government and government controlled media. The final result was the...
  13. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD update #2: Masternodes as an Investment

With guidance and data from crowning Dr. BobLQ (boblq) analyzed the Masternodes return. Dr. BobLQ wrote a Python program to help him get the accurate set of data. KEY FINDINGS: -- During the 16 month (5 quarters) period for which data was gathered the number of Masternodes increased from 1637...
  14. GreyGhost

DASH WORLD update #1: A New Website

Since AndyDark has taken initiative the website developments seems to be finally moving in the right direction. I made myself available to everyone involved but they were kind enough not to request too much of my time and experience so far. At this point I want to stress the following: “SEO...
  15. GreyGhost

Dash World: Marketing Audit, Progress & Road-map

Dear community: During the first two weeks since the Dash World has been funded we’ve dived deeply into the Dash Project in order to better gauge where we stand and where we are going to take our efforts from here. Major Work Done: -- Marketing Audit for Dash performed by The Vanbex Group, is...
  16. GreyGhost

DASH: Identity Problem (?)

(added a question mark in the title to better reflect the spirit of the thread) It all started a long long time ago but was finally conceived like this. I sent a message to Fernando: To which he replied with: So here we are. Since I've created the Dash World: Evolution in Marketing and its...
  17. GreyGhost

Dash World: Evolution in Marketing V.2

PLEASE NOTE: V.2 at https://www.dashwhale.org/p/DashWorld-v.2 is the same as the Dash World: Evolution in Marketing "original" proposal. Only that we have listened to the community's concerns regarding DASH's increased price (from $4.51 to $7.00) and have incorporated them into this new proposal...
  18. GreyGhost

Dash World: Evolution in Marketing (budget proposal)

I am happy to inform the community that the Dash World: Evolution in Marketing budget proposal is out for the vote @ https://www.dashwhale.org/p/DashWorld Discussion is also going on over on Slack @ https://digitalcash.slack.com/messages/dashworld/ This is quite a big proposal, so I will share...
  19. GreyGhost

Graphs and Tools

Guys, could you please tell me who created this: http://178.254.18.153/~pub/Darkcoin/masternode_payments_stats.html? I work on a document quoting various sources and would like to give a credit to everyone. Also, tungfa will you kindly please remind me of a link where all the cool graphs and...
  20. GreyGhost

Community Innitiative #3 - Virtual Corporation IPO

Another discussion that started with this post over at the trolls infested Bitcoin talk I will copy paste to see if a conversation could start... As I watched Evan's video on the Virtual Corporation I've been thinking about an IPO ("initial public offering," for the uninitiated). DASH could...
Back