• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What would you like to see changed/implemented on New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, cant replicate this, works ok here, win7 64bit, and firefox.

Really, wow... o_O I'm Win7 (64 bit) using FF also... but I lose that very top bar any time I scroll down a page - same thing even after changing themes. Oh well...

Really, wow... o_O I'm Win7 (64 bit) using FF also... but I lose that very top bar any time I scroll down a page - same thing even after changing themes. Oh well...
Well, i have 'modified' little bit forum rendering -> read blocked some objects with ad blocker.
But i dunno how that is going to influence that issue.

See pic below:
dashforum.png

I'd like to see "Report" button to be renamed to "Report to moderators" or smth like that. Any solution which will help people to stop using it instead of "Reply" button would be fine actually :D

I think it would be a good idea to establish a "Dash Media" section to post shows and podcasts such as The Dashcast and Dash: Detailed. Hows about making that happen? o_O

I think it would be a good idea to establish a "Dash Media" section to post shows and podcasts such as The Dashcast and Dash: Detailed. Hows about making that happen? o_O
I like that. Also all media threads should to be moved from News (and Websites if there are any) to this new subforum imo if we agree on that.

And maybe News, Dash Media and Dash Websites shouldn't be parts of Economics but rather should be parts of Dash currency subforum?

good point , these amanda videos are posted all over the shop + multiple times (as nobody knows where to put it and where it might be already)

how about a new section (grey) "Media"
under that
- News (whatever News)
- Media (Videos/shows/....)

and Dash Websites
under
Dash currency subforum

good point , these amanda videos are posted all over the shop + multiple times (as nobody knows where to put it and where it might be already)

under that
- News (whatever News)

and Dash Websites
under
Dash currency subforum
Sounds like a plan!

under that
- News (whatever News)

and Dash Websites
under
Dash currency subforum
hm.. I don feel like Media/Media looks good.... How about adding a bit more consistency? :rolleyes:
I think we should structure them by content type because some like to read, some to listen and some to watch even if it's all the same content (or it could depend on amount of time/interest you have at some point of a time for example). So maybe like this vvvv?

Media:
- Articles/News (including text versions of Podcasts and Video shows if there are any)
- Audio Podcasts (including audio versions of Video Shows if there are some if there are any)
- Video Shows

hm.. I don feel like Media/Media looks good.... How about adding a bit more consistency? :rolleyes:
I think we should structure them by content type because some like to read, some to listen and some to watch even if it's all the same content (or it could depend on amount of time/interest you have at some point of a time for example). So maybe like this vvvv?

Media:
- Articles/News (including text versions of Podcasts and Video shows if there are any)
- Audio Podcasts (including audio versions of Video Shows if there are some if there are any)
- Video Shows
Yes, that could work. Isolating by format would make searching easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back