- useful linksI would like there to be some useful links in the footer.
I would also like to see a more "social" aspect be added to the forums whether its in the form of a dash-funded-integrated mini-game or a forum 'shop' where we can buy/earn or possibly win cool forum badges or bigger signature sizes etc.
I would also like to see more "club banners" available beyond just "foundation member" to further help us organize and figure out whos who.
I would also like to see an open format and a dedicated area to applying for 'core' positions as they become available for gigs such moderator and all that. We should always be growing the team IMO.
I would also like to see a way to 'tip' dash via the forums, whether that is just a donation button that populates under peoples profile pics (after they add an address) in posts or a full on hot-wallet per forum account doesn't matter to me. Just lets give people a cool way to present an address without wasting signature space..
I'll stop for now, but these ideas are mostly just aimed at creating a more fun and welcoming environment for us to 'hang out' in online all day, mini games, profile customizations, possibly live-chat plugin of some sort so we (whoever is online) can help newbies and answer questions in a "chat-room" / "live support" of sorts.
edit: last but not least; PLEASE OH PLEASE can we push a good incentivized ambassador program?
Those were just my ideas is all- useful links
are in the top bar (next to Forum- Members- .....)
- Social Media is covered
- Club Banners ?
like what clubs ? there are none as far as i know (Ambassadors are not active in the moment)
- I would also like to see an open format and a dedicated area to applying for 'core' positions as they become available for gigs such moderator and all that. We should always be growing the team IMO.
- 'tip' dash
- Price Ticker
- Live Chat,.....
give this some time please, we just migrated and have to wrap hour head around the 'normal' things, all others are coming after
1,2) try the dark theme (controls at bottom) until I get back to the white one.Nice to see new forum, thanks for all participated in it!
1-2. There is no clear boundary between the neighboring posts - a bit drained. Is it possible to make the color of gray borders - darker -? Frame around the post will be more visible and will separate the adjacent positions from each other - to see where one person finished writing and another person started writing... (or may we add some red lines as separators...)
1-2. Forum looks a bit "sad" black/white only... Various information and interface messages are merging... Can we add at least 1 more "main color" - (blue I think). to help separating different information...
3. "Forum statistics" block in left column - better to move this block (as very important, especially for newcomers) upper - on top of left column.
4. We disparately need "Dash promotion" section - a place to discuss relevant topics...
5. Please install language packs: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/translations.31/ So users could switch to their native interface. (if it is possible to setup some auto-switching (depending of users OS language or Browser Language or IPs - it'll be great)). I've heard many times some Russians even can't register here because of English-only interface... The more languages - the better!
This is great...! Working good... (but only for people who knows where to find selector - but still good)5. Russian Language added -- control is at bottom of page (default location.)
I refer you to item #3. -- but yeah, it occurred to me too when I couldn't find it.This is great...! Working good... (but only for people who knows where to find selector - but still good)
If we could put this language selector (not only Russian, but Chinese, German, ....) somewhere on top of the page - It would be great (not urgent...)