• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What would you like to see changed/implemented on New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added style preview thumbnails, and alternate styles with the sidebar on the right to try on for size.

upload_2016-5-3_21-13-6.png

On the main page on the lest going on the bottom when you want to "Recommend" via FBm teh window is not complete.
z5w1jX2.png

From whatever thread yes it works but from mainpage not the bottom of the window is not visible.... resolution of the monitor 1920x1080 (don`t know if this has something in common)

From whatever thread yes it works but from mainpage not the bottom of the window is not visible.... resolution of the monitor 1920x1080 (don`t know if this has something in common)

hmmmm, i believe i am on the same resolution
6PyuvGh.png

Yep, neither you have it...

I did ctrl - a couple of times to view it smaller and it should get the whole window like this:

keZQrQg.png

A personal request: Can I have a "Dash Nation Founder" banner?

EDIT: I forgot to say please. Please? :)

hey
what do you mean ?
Dash Nation Banners fort everybody who is part of DN ?
isn't that everybody (open and free) ?
why do we need banners for that ?
look at moo, there are a lot of banners already out there and i am not sure if 'personalised banners' will be a good idea to start, as otherwise everybody will come with personal requests ?!

I don't see the harm in recognizing some effort, @tungfa.
Notice he says 'founder' not 'dash nation.'

I may come to regret that decision. But, I think to earn a banner, you need to put months in.

I'm going to say no to navy @TaoOfSatoshi.
I'm standardizing tags as:
Green: personal
Teal: community
Blue: administrative

I don't see the harm in recognizing some effort, @tungfa.
Notice he says 'founder' not 'dash nation.'

I may come to regret that decision. But, I think to earn a banner, you need to put months in.

I'm going to say no to navy @TaoOfSatoshi.
I'm standardizing tags as:
Green: personal
Teal: community
Blue: administrative
Fair enough. Appreciated.

Trading feedback plugin successfully installed. Data imported! Style styled pretty like!

I've set it it to only allow feedback for threads under Economics -> Marketplace.
Both users must have posted in deal thread to leave feedback.

If you find anything set incorrect, just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back