• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Shorting ETH & buing Dash

myDice_co

It's incredible how much the price of ETH has risen. how many users do use ETH?
Dont kno. I think this is a bubble.

i shortet ETC on poloniex today. For every Satoshi i will earn i will buy DASH...
Hope the trade works for me and i will add annother masternode or two...

what do you guy think about it?

It's incredible how much the price of ETH has risen. how many users do use ETH?
Dont kno. I think this is a bubble.

i shortet ETC on poloniex today. For every Satoshi i will earn i will buy DASH...
Hope the trade works for me and i will add annother masternode or two...

what do you guy think about it?

i did the same some weeks ago
definitely a better time now :wink:

Sure, it's tempting, with such uptrend, to make market moves, but for me it's impossible: I am sure there is a tap monitoring my computer, and this tap is wired directly to the markets... because whenever I see a good market trend, and decide to buy, sell, or make any speculative movement, the moment I press the button here in my computer.... boom, the market immediately reverts the trend, and my investment is always in the lose :sad:

...now, seriously, I really feel tempted to play, but my previous experiences where not the best... :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes... we will see... hope this trade works for me.. :))
But ETH is very strong (the price and the demand these days)

what goes up must com down... only one question!! WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEND?

so what needs to happen to eth for you to take home a decent amount of cash by shorting it? I'm curious....

had it sitting there since presale
waited for a decent rise
and bye bye all into Dash !
nothing else :wink:
Eth is good in speculation but as a real world currency / application i do to see it at all
i never managed to open my wallet myself , needed help from a tech pro for that
if i can not do it, nobody can = real world application ZERO (way too complicate)

yes! i dont like ETH.... hope i will make some dash from this trade and i will setup my 13th masterdode....
Doge is also going crazy today... market cap 36 million USD
any news?
Sure, it's tempting, with such uptrend, to make market moves, but for me it's impossible: I am sure there is a tap monitoring my computer, and this tap is wired directly to the markets... because whenever I se a good market trend, and decide to buy, sell, or make any speculative movement, the moment I press the button here in my computer.... boom, the market immediately reverts the trend, and my investment is always in the lose :sad:

now, seriously, I really feel tempted to play, but my previous exeperiences where not the best... :oops:

had it sitting there since presale
waited for a decent rise
and bye bye all into Dash !
nothing else :wink:
Eth is good in speculation but as a real world currency / application i do to see it at all
i never managed to open my wallet myself , needed help from a tech pro for that
if i can not do it, nobody can = real world application ZERO (way too complicate)

yes! i dont like ETH.... hope i will make some dash from this trade and i will setup my 13th masterdode....
Doge is also going crazy today... market cap 36 million USD
any news?

13th?!?!1

Here I am working my way back up to 5 dash....

I need to stop slacking... HAHA.

Come on... i will see the 0.0060

Bildschirmfoto20160126uebb5f.png
Bildschirmfoto20160126u2d07d.png

Back