• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

51% HASHRATE COINMINE.PL !!!

poiuty

bd5a8bc7fa83637f280bb3d71f78.png

wow, ~25GH/s!

I would but mining at 2 different pools I got over 70% stale shares, Ghash and a P2pool, is this why? I'm mining at 11MH/s, I recently tried NiceHash mining Quark at 21MH/s in exchange for BTC which I plan to trade for DASH, I would like to go back to p2pool but I can't figure out why my stales are so high there and fine on Nicehash, my miner is the latest ccminer 1.5.60 with maxwell fork on a GTX 980

In the last couple weeks I watched my payouts go from 0.21 a day to 0.02 and I can't run like that.

I would but mining at 2 different pools I got over 70% stale shares, Ghash and a P2pool, is this why? I'm mining at 11MH/s, I recently tried NiceHash mining Quark at 21MH/s in exchange for BTC which I plan to trade for DASH, I would like to go back to p2pool but I can't figure out why my stales are so high there and fine on Nicehash, my miner is the latest ccminer 1.5.60 with maxwell fork on a GTX 980

In the last couple weeks I watched my payouts go from 0.21 a day to 0.02 and I can't run like that.
Hey Paws, have you tried to mine at http://xpool.ca ? I don't work there, I just thought it was easy pool to be set up. I use both dashminer.com (which uses AMD only though), and X. Let me know if it works for you, the setup is pretty easy, and customer service is good...!

Please do not confuse nomp based pools with p2pool.
Nomp is basically a centralized standard pool, with coins mined being tracked in a local database, and payed out to the miners periodically.
P2pool in contrast is a decentralized construct (think of it like for example a torrent network), where you can connect to any p2pool node and coins are directly mined to your address.
The coins are directly mined to your address, and not held in a local database.
And you can jump between p2pool nodes without loosing your hash rate rewards (as p2pool is decentralized).
On the other hand, p2pool is PPLNS rewards based, so when you start mining it takes at least 24h to get on 'full reward speed'.

I set 0% fee for my p2pool node, just to support p2pool usage. So feel free to connect and mine with it.

stratum+tcp://eu.p2pool.sk:7903 -u <your_wallet_address> -p x --queue 0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1

Optimal settings for p2pool mining: --queue 0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 (do not use --no-submit-stale)
DO NOT use an Exchange address as your mining address (-u <address>).

Or find a node with lowest ping here http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/

Coinmine is at 61% !!!

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

PLEASE STOP MINING THERE, FOLKS!!!!! :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

upload_2015-8-17_13-56-21.png

Back