• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

If there is no watched address, cant you just hide those texts, or turn color to white?

When I hide/remove/delete/make-invisible those texts, Qt automatically moves the rest slightly to the right because there's more room there.

No, it shouldn't. But it does.

Right now I'm out of ideas on how to fix this (of course I could completely redesign that part of the overview page, but that would open another can of worms). I'll test some more things this weekend.

I think we should continue this discussion here: https://dashtalk.org/threads/enhanced-darkcoin-wallet-ui.1705/page-28#post-61007

looking forward to seeing something more then this :

mnbudget show

{
}

i'm unable to sent in some budget proposals myself (not running any test masternode) but i hope some of you are doing it and i understand there is a time delay
until it gets visible across the blockchain

edit : at least i hope i understand that last part correctly

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, cool!
BTW. Noticed those date, type, address and amount search boxes are not align to corresponding columns.
Ah, its programming environment why those are misalign, not compiled program, i think.

Wow, cool!
BTW. Noticed those date, type, address and amount search boxes are not align to corresponding columns.

They are initially aligned, but you can resize the columns and the headers just stay where they are. It's already somewhere deep down in my ToDo-list (in other words, I noticed that long ago and completely forgot it...:smile: ).

If the blue arrow is down... that wouldn't make any sense... you can see the plus sign + next to the number, your money is increased.. why should the arrow be down?

Down = download or incoming transaction - nothing to do with wallet value increasing or decreasing

I'm just saying that a download should point to the left and down - just like a lot of other programs use the same "look" so to speak
and an upload would point right and up

I got nerd stuff to do so I'll be gone for a bit......

new pi and win 10 install on separate HDD to see how it looks and feels - etc etc
maybe even try WIN 10 IoT on Pi - who knows......

peace out...

Down = download or incoming transaction - nothing to do with wallet value increasing or decreasing

I'm just saying that a download should point to the left and down - just like a lot of other programs use the same "look" so to speak
and an upload would point right and up
No, I disagree. It's not an upload or download. Just because it's digital money it doesn't mean like that. It's money coming into my wallet, I want to see if there's a sign there, that sign had better tell me my money is increased.

I don't depend on those arrows to tell me the balance of my wallet but if someone really depends on it, it would be heck of a time for them, to check up and down, wondering if "oh the arrow says my money is down but the balance says it's up, which one is telling the truth?" kind of thing.

No, I disagree. It's not an upload or download. Just because it's digital money it doesn't mean like that. It's money coming into my wallet, I want to see if there's a sign there, that sign had better tell me my money is increased.
Personally i like more standard up and down arrow, incoming would be dark green point down and outgoing dark red point up.
Edit: switch up and down.

Personally i like more standard up and down arrow, incoming would be dark green point up and outgoing dark red point down.
yes i was thinking the green color is more true to the color of money, so to speak, but i'm not going to make this a big deal for the devs.

i gotta say that Dash running under Windows 10 is a big improvement with regards to the transaction notifications, under Windows 10 these system notification (including Dash's transaction notifications) are all bundled in a notification bar thats hidden behind a button and can be activated upon pressing that button. If you hide the notification bar you will not be bothered with all these transaction notifications during Darksend mixing and can also delete them very easily from within that notification bar. It also makes those transactions go instantly instead of freezing them up for a few seconds as they sometimes do under Windows 7 / Windows 8.1
Its all much more efficient.

Got it, what a great stress test command,
I did 100 IX in 73 seconds with 100 / 100 success

Sending wallet

upload_2015-7-30_23-23-51.png

receiving wallet

upload_2015-7-30_23-24-16.png

Ok let's take a break and check out Evan's new video on IX:

Question: Isn't the TX confirmed only when the "green clock" icon becomes a "check mark" icon? Evan shows a bunch of "green clocks" but I don't see any "check marks".

Hope that makes sense.

Pablo.

Question: Isn't the TX confirmed only when the "green clock" icon becomes a "check mark" icon? Evan shows a bunch of "green clocks" but I don't see any "check marks".

Hope that makes sense.

Pablo.
They all get ticked off correctly, try paste a block of commands in DOS something like,

dash-cli sendtoaddressix yEXdUTyTj1hYabR9ZLQMAsTgAsJxskcUTA 1

Back