• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

capture_004_27062015_132854.jpg

One of my wallets was started about an hour ago and already got a lot of locked inputs. It also got the incorrect DS rounds that Udjin talked about a few pages up:

I have another wallet with lots of locked inputs, but no incorrect Darksend Rounds:

Attachments

• capture_005_27062015_134448.jpg
    capture_005_27062015_134448.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 94
I think I found (yet another) root of "locking inputs" issue. Will keep wallet mixing overnight and I hope that's the one to fix it finally :smile:
Is it the same or similar problem like when we tested RC4?

Is it the same or similar problem like when we tested RC4?
I can't remember what it was in RC4 but basically we are locking inputs in few places and we should unlock them if a) everything went well (which is unnecessary because they will be spent anyway) b) anything went wrong (which is necessary). I think I just found another (b) that was not acting as it should. Let's wait few hours and see how it goes :)

About an hour ago each of my 2 mixing wallets inexplicably (without re-start) changed status bar message to "11 weeks behind" and stayed stuck there so I re-started each with -reindex. Now 1 wallet has very few Collateral Payments and no Locked Inputs; the 2nd wallet has plenty of both...

About an hour ago each of my 2 mixing wallets inexplicably (without re-start) changed status bar message to "11 weeks behind" and stayed stuck there so I re-started each with -reindex. Now 1 wallet has very few Collateral Payments and no Locked Inputs; the 2nd wallet has plenty of both...

And now the good wallet has decided to misbehave... oh well

I have every confidence in Evan and Udjin to find the roots of all our problems in due time...

I'm sure we'll go through many debug.logs before we're ready for mainnet!

Back