• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What other altcoins are DRKcoiners into?

Mainly BTC, LTC, Doge and now DRK. I have other wallets that I don't focus on to much as well, Taco, Ozzie, Bunny, Peer, 888.
I intend to move the bulk over to DRK and close down the little alt wallets.:cool:

In case the value of BTC goes through the roof and you are able to buy a bucket load more DRK:smile:
this changes nothing, different if the drk price goes down respect the btc/drk OR if the btc goes up to the sky you sell for fiat wait dump of it and rebut more to get more drk.
BTC can cost 2k$ if the pair btc/drk will stay as it is ...the pice of tc itself changes nothing ;)

this changes nothing, different if the drk price goes down respect the btc/drk OR if the btc goes up to the sky you sell for fiat wait dump of it and rebut more to get more drk.
BTC can cost 2k$ if the pair btc/drk will stay as it is ...the pice of tc itself changes nothing ;)
I was taught "Never put all your eggs in the one basket" in investing.
Here's a quote straight from the Darkcoin wiki FAQ;
Remember: Never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Whether it is on Bitcoin, Darkcoin, some other coin, a stock, or any other investment for that matter. Not only can it mess your life, but it can also be dangerous for incurring losses. By investing when you cannot afford to lose you are more prone to panic-sell when the price is going lower than your buying price. When the price goes up again it will be too late.
Trading Darkcoin is also a bad idea if you are not an experienced trader.

As I'm not an experienced trader and I do trade coins for coins whether it be DRK, Doge, LTC or BTC, putting all my eggs in one basket would be exposing myself.
I have faith in people, I have faith in Crypto. I like DRK. DRK appears to be solid but if I woke up in the morning, the market has crashed, governments have made it a criminal act to use or hold DRK, I would be in a pretty bad position. :smile:

Dunedoo you`re probably right, but who said I cannot afford to loose my investment? I`m ready for that in any case but I hardly believe that drk will collapse. The only reason would be if it would be forbidden and banned by all countries in the world. It`s more possible to be hit by a lightening 2 times in the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunedoo you`re probably right, but who said I cannot afford to loose my investment? I`m ready for that in any case but I hardly believe that drk will collapse. The only reason would be if it would be forbidden and banned by all countries in the world. There is more possible to get hit by a lightening 2 times in the same time.
LOL, my brother got hit by lightning twice

Currently holding: BTC/LTC/DRK/DOGE/XRP/XMR/BTCD
Made some nice profits on XMR yesterday, not sure on what to do with it yet.
Happy trading everyone! :smile:

Back