• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trezor for Darkcoin

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Finally received a Trezor! Pretty happy with it. I've flashed a custom firmware to it and it now supports Darkcoin and Darkcoin testnet addresses. Fully functional.

Seems like it'll be possible make a pull request on the official Trezor repository so it can be ready to go officially without a warning of "Using unofficial software".

Anyway here's some pics:
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

This thing's cool. Highly recommend it!

Finally received a Trezor! Pretty happy with it. I've flashed a custom firmware to it and it now supports Darkcoin and Darkcoin testnet addresses. Fully functional.

Seems like it'll be possible make a pull request on the official Trezor repository so it can be ready to go officially without a warning of "Using unofficial software".

Anyway here's some pics:
View attachment 1057
View attachment 1058
View attachment 1060
View attachment 1061

OMG.... Propulsion, congratulations!!!!! So cool!!! So awesome!!!! :cool:
Now I have to get one for myself!!! lol :grin:

Anyway here's some pics:

SNIP

Congrats, that's pretty sweet and keeps your DRK safe.

Now if you could only hack it to start masternodes. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
What What What
are we ready with this integration ?!?

Congrats... I've been eyeing up one for a long time now and good to see DRK starting to see some functionality on it. Look forward to what's to come. :)

trezor - german
Here's the article that explains "trezor" I read a few months ago and it stuck to my head:
http://www.coindesk.com/review-bitcoin-vault-trezor-lives-name/
By virtue of its design, Trezor can be used to sign transactions on 'unsafe' computers and is impervious to keyloggers and many other vectors of attack, so even if your host PC is compromised, the attacker has no way of getting your private key.

That's also where the device gets its name, as 'trezor' translates into 'vault' in most Slavic languages, including Czech.
GT translates it as Czech, and it's spelled "tresor" in German. But whatever the name is, I'm glad it was created. :)

Back