• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

For quite some time now ive been eavesdropping the bitcointalk thread. I just registered for the soul purpose of contribute a tutorial on how to setup a Masternode at home.

I will start straight away.

Hello,

For quite some time now ive been eavesdropping the bitcointalk thread. I just registered for the soul purpose of contribute a tutorial on how to setup a Masternode at home.

I will start straight away.
Great to see you come out of your lurking! Welcome to the Dark.

Hello all - I am new to Darkcoin. I only found out about it because I was dabbling in Spreadcoin and learned of the masternodes and really like the concept. With that said. It may or may not be apparent that our SPR dev is mia. I thought it best to hedge my bet and start mining me some DRK. So as of today I am officialy a DRK miner/owner. I hope to one day have a MN.

Hello all - I am new to Darkcoin. I only found out about it because I was dabbling in Spreadcoin and learned of the masternodes and really like the concept. With that said. It may or may not be apparent that our SPR dev is mia. I thought it best to hedge my bet and start mining me some DRK. So as of today I am officialy a DRK miner/owner. I hope to one day have a MN.

Hey Hey
welcome
and happy mining !

Please check the mining section for the latest p2pools and such.

So I am mining on darkcointalk's pool but keep getting stratum errors. I am using Sp's modded ccminer with 750ti's. Is there a problem with the pool? Or what is the best/stable pool to use?

Welcome to the Dark! In regards to SPR, I'm not surprised to hear it. Mr. Spread is not using his real identity, and has no accountability, unlike DRK where the majority of Devs are using their real names. He can just f*ck off whenever he wants and just screw everyone over. Welcome to a coin where accountability is valued, and displayed daily. See you around the Darkness!

Welcome to the Dark! In regards to SPR, I'm not surprised to hear it. Mr. Spread is not using his real identity, and has no accountability, unlike DRK where the majority of Devs are using their real names. He can just f*ck off whenever he wants and just screw everyone over. Welcome to a coin where accountability is valued, and displayed daily. See you around the Darkness!
Well I am not sure where the heck he is. But I did believe in his programming and he seemed to have put in a lot of time effort on the coin. Anyway. i am slowly churning away on my gpu's. Hopefully in a year I will be able to accumulate enough to start a MN.

OK ! :) Now you have your 1 darkcoin :)
92b8266095d6a2060314981e5d729ef6f9ce58ee0fc00b5c4fa37be17e89c212
LOL - thank you kindly! - I woke up this morning to the DRK in my wallet. Mined all night to wake up to .5 DRK mined. I think this is going to me a slow moving train! Then again I am coming in very late to this coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back