• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Extended Darkcoin Team

eduffield

Core Developer
We have decided to refer to the team in a wider and more fluid way. Darkcoin is more than the developers. We have an amazing community and we want to make that recognition more explicit. From today, nine more people are officially included in the team in different areas. All of them have been contributing a lot for a long time. Nothing is going to change significantly, but we hope that the recognition will show the appreciation we all have for them.

Other people will be included in the future as their contribution matures. Unfortunately, some will probably stop being involved at some time, and will be removed. We will try that the team be a reflect of what Darkcoin is at any given point in time.

Those nine people are, in no particular order:

Philipp Engelhorn (tungfa) - Press
Daniel Diaz (Minotaur) - Business Development
Daniel Ames (stonehedge) - Testing and Development
Crowning - Testing and Development
Alexandre Devilliers (elbereth) - Testing and Development
Stuart Buck (thelonecrouton) - Testing and Development
Tiago Serodio (yidakee) - Testing and Development
Slawek (splawik21) - Testing and Development
Moli - Testing and Development

Awesome everyone! I'm really happy you are all getting the recognition you deserve! Lots of love from here in Canada! Thank you for all the work and time you give to Darkcoin, us early comers, the next generations and waves, the people of the world. This truly is an enlightening experience and the future enlightenment brought forth by Darkcoin will illuminate the Golden Age. I send you the light of my heart with recognition and love, with utmost respect and sincerity, namaste. Thanks!

I'm thrilled to be part of this, congrats everyone!!!

One additional comment. Doing lists of people is an intrinsically unfair exercise. There are more people who deserve recognition, not only those of us who are listed in the website. In fact, some were offered, but for different reasons I can't share because they were told to me in private, they preferred not to.

To those who feel they should be there and aren't, I can only say I'm sorry (I helped with the list, so I'm guilty) and please speak to us. As Evan pointed in the announcement, the idea is to have a more fluid concept of team. We'll be including new people all the time. The only requisite is to love Darkcoin and having been around helping for a while.

I'm thrilled to be part of this, congrats everyone!!!

One additional comment. Doing lists of people is an intrinsically unfair exercise. There are more people who deserve recognition, not only those of us who are listed in the website. In fact, some were offered, but for different reasons I can't share because they were told to me in private, they preferred not to.

To those who feel they should be there and aren't, I can only say I'm sorry (I helped with the list, so I'm guilty) and please speak to us. As Evan pointed in the announcement, the idea is to have a more fluid concept of team. We'll be including new people all the time. The only requisite is to love Darkcoin and having been around helping for a while.
You helped with the list and you're not on it, thats really fair :cool:

I am very happy to be part of the team too, and will continue to work very hard to help Darkcoin. Now that we have a broader team and the foundation is in place maybe we can create interest groups. So people can help in the areas they feel more comfortable with.

I have to say, this is probably the most cohesive community I have seen online in a while, and not just in the cryptocurrency niche. Great work guys, We have come a long way and we have a very bright future.

Back