• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody been able to denominate? - I got nothing here........
just denomination.

Version: linux-qt:10.13.1
snapshot29.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody been able to denominate? - I got nothing here........

Yes, 4000 tdrk set to 1000 anon coins 8 rounds.

That worked, so i went 4000 anon coins 8 rounds and its plowing through them now.

I will be back later to continue tests and play some ping pong.

I am running a windows wallet at home with about 13k tDRKs with 8 DS rounds with an anonymized amount set at 30k. I will report back on the progress later today.

-datadir=/Users/chaeplin/.darkcoin/testnet4 -testnet=1
Faucet seems to be dry could someone sent me some tdrk?
mjTs19pTQRougVJBQLfBkCQX56np6gBKZy

thanks
I'm game for some testing. tDRK please:

mmU8HR2y9HjxQkvhfDYYXDtSke6LeQvqNc

darktest@sv1:~> darkcoind sendtoaddress mjTs19pTQRougVJBQLfBkCQX56np6gBKZy 2500

4c1fdb1d3968765dddeef8390d50de53cbc62f327b8bab3b128b68c571e2f259

darktest@sv1:~> darkcoind sendtoaddress mmU8HR2y9HjxQkvhfDYYXDtSke6LeQvqNc 2500

34e2fa182c0f540a1b48a3ceb963145feb0971aab9acefa24cb2525c4d4a5f1a

thanks for tdrk. Have wallet running denom now with 3k. Seeing some of these error: not compatible with existing transactions . Does that mean there is nobody to pair with?

Am setting up a few masternodes atm. Newb question - what are collateral payments and how do I check if I have gotten any?

What's the fee "Payment to yourself .. 0.001" for, exactly? Most of the time it's at 0.00 but sometimes it's a real fee taken out of the balance.

What's the fee "Payment to yourself .. 0.001" for, exactly? Most of the time it's at 0.00 but sometimes it's a real fee taken out of the balance.
Not 100% but Is this the denomination of the coins into the correct amounts before they get sent to the masternode for mixing?

Is there any chance of a single post that is continually edited to link to the latest binaries and executables? Obviously the OP would suffice but I've just tuned into this with a view to do some testing and the latest version is not immediately clear.

OK have two testnet masternodes setup running 10.13.01 and one windows wallet denominating 1000 tDRK 8 rounds.

Any specific events or errors should we specifically be looking for? What else can one do to help?

The client is either splitting up a large input or making darksend fee inputs. Maybe it should say "Darksend Split" or "Darksend Fee Creation" ?

The client is either splitting up a large input or making darksend fee inputs. Maybe it should say "Darksend Split" or "Darksend Fee Creation" ?

It's my first time using darksend; upon seeing this with fresh eyes, I would definitely recommend more explanatory terminology where possible. Also suggest renaming "Darksend Denominate" transaction type to perhaps "Darksend Round (fee)" or similar...

And some explanation of the darksend status message errors one sees on the overview tab. These should be documented somewhere preferrably in the client itself. Seeing error messages there will cause concern or confusion. I kept seeing "error: not compatible with existing transactions" and was unsure if it was working or not (in the end, it worked fine).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's a bug or just a misunderstanding on my part. I set "Darkcoin to remain anonymized" at 1000, Darksend rounds to 8. When I checked this morning, I had received a payment of 1000 tDRK and 2000 tDRK from forum members, and I show 1959 DRK anonymized. Status is currently "idle."

If I'm supposed to only have 1000 DRK anonymized, why did it end up doing 1959?

P.S. Can I get more tDRK please?
mrAUJXxZ4ZH4cbzx9Yf4V8Y7zP8z86CVBi

I'm happy to send you my anonymized tDRK...just wanting to keep the Darksend going =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back