• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurrah, got to take my magic toy out of the secret drawer again!
ru61le.png
Ummm this is about the sexiest drawer I've ever seen. Is this drawer ever going to be open to the public?

Extremely small issue, but there is a typo in the initial splash screen...an extra space before the period in "Please don't run the software in more than one location at the same time ." (Last paragraph).

Also in the third paragraph "...because when it anonymizes your funds a lot transactions" should be "a lot of transactions". Also, same paragraph, "To be safe make a new backup" should be "To be safe, make a new backup." (Missing comma). Same paragraph, "To be safe make a new backup after each time your anonymized threshold of funds is reached" might be more clear if it said "your threshold of anonymized funds."

NOT trying to nitpick, but I can't code at all, so maybe this helps in some small way =)
Raise it on jira or it might get missed

I'm going to post this picture of my wallet here because I don't know what to think of the results of the "Ave Rounds". Note that I'm using the new version 10.13.1 with the old wallet from v. 10.12.32. I think if I had sent the coins from the old wallet to the new wallet the Ave Rounds number would have been 4/4.

upload_2014-9-3_21-37-5.png

I'm going to post this picture of my wallet here because I don't know what to think of the results of the "Ave Rounds". Note that I'm using the new version 10.13.1 with the old wallet from v. 10.12.32. I think if I had sent the coins from the old wallet to the new wallet the Ave Rounds number would have been 4/4.

View attachment 392

Isn't that just providing more granularity? It is possible that not all inputs will be on the same round.

That said, a status bar or some other small graphic would be easier to understand.

Isn't that just providing more granularity? It is possible that not all inputs will be on the same round.

That said, a status bar or some other small graphic would be easier to understand.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. But what I did.. I have 2000 tdrk, set amount to be anonymized at 500 with 4 rounds. At first it anonymized 498 coins and I saw the decimal numbers over 4 in the Ave Rounds. Then it stopped for a few min and the Ave Rounds showed 4/4. Then it started to anonymized the second batch of 500 coins and the result became as shown.

Edit: In the Coin Control it shows not every round is 4, some are 3 or 2.

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
been watching all day - just got flares WIN Cli setup - I want to play ping-pong :)

TY flare :)

Some body hit me - n28Q9tF5R3jtCs8NWqVi2nzeMUBt28a8bg

I sent you like 480-ish Moli :p

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
been watching all day - just got flares WIN Cli setup - I want to play ping-pong :)

TY flare :)

Some body hit me - n28Q9tF5R3jtCs8NWqVi2nzeMUBt28a8bg

I sent you like 480-ish Moli :p

What? do you know my address? :p are you on IRC?

Has anybody been able to denominate? - I got nothing here........

Just setup a new RC5 Masternode and joining the testing.

Also willing to send some tDRK to faucet, could someone give me the address?

Thanks in advanced~

Edit:

Get it and done.
a050e6996643d84258ac8090e4d5d35b0d7cd489189d44944df6711997f4dff7

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back