• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Stupids and Spies bought masternodes in order to stop governance.

Would you like a proof of individuality for the Dash community?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better narcissist, psychopath or sadist than slave (like you and me).
Speak for yourself. I am none of the above. And whereas I might trust a "slave" to at least be honest, I could not say the same of a narcissist, psychopath or sadist.

i dont really understand how would proof individuality be implemented, pls demo make an example about yourself, tell us all who you are and where you live etc, enlighten us all in this thread.

thanks

Speak for yourself. I am none of the above. And whereas I might trust a "slave" to at least be honest, I could not say the same of a narcissist, psychopath or sadist.
No, you are much more in danger when slaves surround you.
Because they obey to the sadist.
A sadist is harmless, in case no slaves obey him.
There is no honest slave.
Honest people prefer to die than being enslaved.

Last edited:
i dont really understand how would proof individuality be implemented, pls demo make an example about yourself, tell us all who you are and where you live etc, enlighten us all in this thread.

thanks

You dont expect me to reveal my identity or break my anonymity, do you?

The proof of individuality I propose is simple.

We have to gather all together in a closed enviroment (room, hall, stadium), and then every individual puts an (empty) cryptowallet address (a public-key paper-printed into QR code) into a physical ballot box.

After they all put their public-key into the ballot box, the ballot box is unsealed, and a committee counts the public keys found into the ballot box and finds them to be equal to the number of attendees. A list of all the attendees' public keys (that were found into the ballot box) is created, then everyone confirms that his key is inside the list. And if there is no objection by anyone, then the (final) valid list of public-keys(cryptowallet_adresses) is given/broadcasted to all the attendees. Then the doors of the room/hall/stadium open, and the procedure ends. From now on, whenever you see a public key from the list into the internet, you can be sure that this originates from an individual.

More than one meetings can occur in separated closed spaces, as long as they occur concurrently (or almost concurrently in case the one is located in Japan and the other in US), and a web of trust among these meetings can be established.

For more information, questions, bugs/issues of the procedure, read here:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...ndividuality-to-be-implemented-in-dash.15946/

8828b82c7ac1dc5067b2ad794db326b09d986bcf.jpg

Last edited:
Then you admit you are dishonest.
Of course I am dishonest. Everybody is. God is the only truly honest one. Everyone else is partially honest and partially dishonest, but the percentages do matter when you want to characterize someone.

In any case, the farther you are from freedom, the more dishonest you are. If you serve freedom, then you can be named as slave of freedom, but in that case you are much more free than those who do not serve freedom.

"No one can serve two masters.
Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.
You cannot serve both God and money."

Last edited:
My master is the same as your master. Dont you know who your master is?
I have no master. I come here with my name, my cv, my research published. And I represent only myself.
But who are you?
Who is behind you?
Are you actually paid to come to this forum?
You speak about spies,and your behaviour is all but transparent.

I have no master.

Of course you have a master. The one who decides that you should have one head, two hands, two legs, one mouth and two pair of ears used to listen only one voice at a time, this is your master.

I come here with my name, my cv, my research published. And I represent only myself.
But who are you?
Who is behind you?
Are you actually paid to come to this forum?
You speak about spies,and your behaviour is all but transparent.
I am demo. Nobody is behind me. I represent only myself, too. No I am not paid to come to this forum. My behavior is transparent. I am talking in public, I am not talking in secret/private channels like most of the other forum members are doing. You can read almost everything I said, my messages are all visible (except the ones deleted by the admins, but this is not my fault). And, against the will of the local majority, I am always asking this:
<vote history>
*yes 6 vote(s) 19.4%
no 20 vote(s) 64.5%
other 2 vote(s) 6.5%
Proof of potato(e). 3 vote(s) 9.7%

</vote history>
8828b82c7ac1dc5067b2ad794db326b09d986bcf.jpg

I have also created mnowatch , in order to preserve the vote history which is deleted in the dash network. Some masternodes owners want the vote history, and the crimes they did with their vote, to be forgotten.

So if you want to blame someone for lack of transparency, better search among those who voted against the proof of individuality, or among those who abstain from this poll, or among those who do not keep or delete the vote history.

Last edited:
I would like: "Proof of potato(e)."
Hey @camosoul! Here is the proof of potato(e) you were asking for....

Scary-Peeper-Window-Creeper.jpeg

Have a look at when the second and the third most rich dash wallet holders decided to sold all their dash. It was 22 Dec 2017!!!!! And have a look at the dash dollar price. At 21 Dec 2017 00:00 (Tokyo- Japan time, at the Land of the Rising Sun) the dollar price of Dash reached its highest peak (1642,22 USD)!!!! They obviously had internal info about the upcoming crypto crash!!!!! The theory that stupids and spies bought dash in order to crash it, has been proved.
View attachment 6431
P.S. In the Northern Hemisphere, December 21 is usually the shortest day of the year and is sometimes regarded as the first day of winter. In the Southern Hemisphere, December 21 is usually the longest day of the year and occurs during the southern summer. I think that the 21 December was not selected by chance as the starting day of the crypto crash.

46ace49ddc626aab3d6e7198d0052d2d--wooden-spoons-iceland.jpg

kallikanztaroi_worldtree-1024x449.jpg

<vote history>
*yes 6 vote(s) 18.8%
no 20 vote(s) 62.5%
other 2 vote(s) 6.3%
Proof of potato(e). 4 vote(s) 12.5%
</vote history>

Last edited:
it was another "pleasure " reading / listing to this Demo .... (whatever u wanna call it)
shutting this down now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back