• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Which masternodes voted and what exactly voted on various proposals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the case for most of the top 100 richest addresses (or wallets)!
https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dash-addresses-1.html

Furthermore...

NO ONE OF THE TOP 100 richest DASH addresses (owning each from 155000 to 3202 DASH) is a masternode!!!
AND ONLY seven of the TOP 200 richest addresses are masternodes!!

PROOF:
Code:
./dash-cli masternodelist payee > masternodelist_payee
for ((number=1;number < 3;number++)) do
echo "Masternodes in TOP "`expr $number \* 100`" richest addresses list"
url="https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dash-addresses-$number.html"
curl -s $url|awk -F"dash/address" '{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++){{print $i}}}' |cut -f1 -d"<"|cut -f2 -d">" > mytop
for fn in `cat mytop`; do
grep $fn masternodelist_payee
done
done

This is what I get when running the above script:

Masternodes in TOP 100 richest addresses list
Masternodes in TOP 200 richest addresses list
"cf32d891a3b8122e1bafc65bc841594d2e89d65893b8c27456a97bb83d603bb4-0": "XsB49J6tsUczp1KT958UFhDqkYE98oPuXq"
"30d0acc1d777398585b50da2feef25ea82698821ad64916be4d22470c6e7c8d2-0": "XoD4WhKRQP5q1CmvHWgG3nUJ8jw8HQStQP"
"b0d3d9e91828429c242e5161a8fc0a4c7cda0ffcd813bda8bd2f2f3e609a45eb-0": "XccGnwNxGmGB9D82iUfSkrtA3y1MQgJsuB"
"52415129fa7434cf452022688baf38b524b2e527da7fdeda9036d5472aa54d4b-0": "XjN4gEjdobqfNEuvfZiLUthcitdTfiP1bc"
"c772829f8cb00bd09c98802f4377e0532f7e1086bb620e77cb1442d7f2b18927-1": "XdHMJbsc8sYTiaE8DrbjUi4PQRSxDbv5az"
"a57bce902b934d2201a81bb539cc439ca9d18f332548aba059c6957c8ecd4637-0": "XtvqQRDxkyYk3kjUcVHz1dSuqnTFYQ82g5"
"457a39defe206b6e939512c920ad6d85a0ac90bd5d42df0dd9c4dd4a829f53ff-1": "XgS6m4pjbLpRbhFXBF3DJMTJGeQdqSYXgQ"

Last edited:
And this is what the above 7 MNOS (from the TOP200 richest) voted:
  1. cf32d891a3b8122e1bafc65bc841594d2e89d65893b8c27456a97bb83d603bb4-0 (has 1,395 DASH) NOTHING
  2. 30d0acc1d777398585b50da2feef25ea82698821ad64916be4d22470c6e7c8d2-0 (has 1,386 DASH) NO_build_idac NO_DappDapp-Dash-Messaging-Eco-System NO_Dash-Australia-7-day NO_DASHGlobalNews-2nd NO_dash-hardware-wallet-phase1 NO_Dash-Lounge-in-Vienna-Austria NO_DASH-Satellites-Demonstration NO_DashWallet-Exclusive-Dash-Web-Wallet NO_Evolution-Marketing NO_The_Show_That_Launched_Bitcoin NO_Trudatum_by_Coinfirm YES_BitToByte YES_Bring-Festy-to-Irish-Pubs-Global-Market YES_Caracas-Venezuela2ndand3rdconference YES_coinfinity_bitcoinbon YES_Continuationfunding-PHASETWO-ProjectProp YES_Crypto-Show-Renew YES_DASH4Nigeria YES_DASH-Anarchapulco-Sponsor-2018 YES_Dash-and-ASU YES_DashBrandingonRaceandAcrobaticairplanes YES_DashDocumentary YES_DASH_FORCE YES_dash-hive YES_DASHKuvaCashProject YES_dash-masternode-tool-development-boost YES_dash-on-huobipro YES_DashRed-Dec2017-Feb2018 YES_DASHROADSHOWGHANA1 YES_Dash-Watch YES_Evolution_Offers_and_Promotions_Platform YES_gb-201701 YES_gc-dash-aerosports YES_houseofnakamoto YES_Introduction_to_Dash_in_Estonia YES_Introduction-to-New-Users YES_Marketing_at_University YES_PEER-Summit-Powder-Mountain YES_project_border-free_love YES_Proposal-Reporting YES_RenewAirlineIn-FlightMediaCampaignwithUn YES_Renew-YouTubePodcastSocialMedia-Brazilia YES_ScalingUpPublicityWithAmandaPMBC YES_south-asia-freelancer-research-education YES_TeavhersforDash YES_upgrade-dash-slack YES_Vlogs-Conferences-and-News-on-DASH YES_Vlogs-Monthly-Conferences-News-on-DASH YES_world-of-internet-business
  3. b0d3d9e91828429c242e5161a8fc0a4c7cda0ffcd813bda8bd2f2f3e609a45eb-0 (has 1,362 DASH) NO_Bitcart-and-Festy-Development-Roadmap NO_Upscale-Bitcart-and-Festy-Going-Global YES_BitToByte
  4. 52415129fa7434cf452022688baf38b524b2e527da7fdeda9036d5472aa54d4b-0 (has 1,346 DASH) YES_BitToByte YES_Caracas-Venezuela2ndand3rdconference YES_DASHKuvaCashProject YES_dash-on-huobipro YES_Dash-Watch YES_Proposal-36-Dash-ATM-Sponsorships YES_ScalingUpPublicityWithAmandaPMBC
  5. c772829f8cb00bd09c98802f4377e0532f7e1086bb620e77cb1442d7f2b18927-1 (has 1,253 DASH) NOTHING
  6. a57bce902b934d2201a81bb539cc439ca9d18f332548aba059c6957c8ecd4637-0 (has 1,247 DASH) NOTHING
  7. 457a39defe206b6e939512c920ad6d85a0ac90bd5d42df0dd9c4dd4a829f53ff-1 (has 1,236 DASH) NOTHING

Last edited:
NO ONE OF THE TOP 100 richest DASH addresses (owning each from 155000 to 3202 DASH) is a masternode!!!

So why not the MNOS to vote , in order to confiscate the DASH of those TOP 100 ?
What prevents them to do this? (except of the fact that they are stupids....)

So why not the MNOS to vote , in order to confiscate the DASH of those TOP 100 ?

Lets do another calculation.

Lets suppose that the 4663 active masternodes decide to vote and to confiscate the money from the top 26 wallets (none of them is a masternode). The top 26 wallets own 739988 DASH, so the profit for every MNO will be 158 DASH ( or $145204 ) !!!!!

What prevents the MNOs to vote and implement this hard fork? (except of the fact that they are really stupids....) Do you think that the price of Dash will decrease after this? I don't think so. This movement will prove that DASH is operated by a community of smart MNOs, thus DASH's price will rise. Do you wanna bet? Lets do the experiment, lets confiscate 155000 DASH from the richest wallet, and see how the market reacts on it.

Who wants to prepare the hard fork for this? It is not that hard to implement a wallet confiscation, it just requires the majority of the online (masternode, miners, other) nodes to reject the original blockchain and to upload an alternative hard_forked blockchain which does not contain the richest wallet in it. You can find the latest original blockchain here and you can experiment in order to find out how to confiscate money from wallets. Who wants to propose a confiscation of the richest wallet into the budget system? You should propose this just one day before the monthly budget finalization (in order for the richest wallet not to be able to react).

Any smart people around? The fact that the 4663 MNOs do not confiscate the richest wallet, although each one of them has $30547 profit from doing it, proves that the DASH-money is a yet another social convention. The MNOs are brainwashed in order to obey to this specific social convention, and not to another alternative one.

@GrandMasterDash, you wanted me to experiment in order to confiscate your masternode wallet. Is your offer still valid?

Last edited:
Interesting numbers. Yes, this can be implemented and you can prepare a fork like that in code, that's not the hardest part. The hardest part for you will be to convince anyone to mine this fork and to accept the new ConfiscableCoin. What you are missing is that confiscation goes against one of the major principles Bitcoin and Dash are built on - no one can censor or seize your coins as long as you are in control of your private keys (and if you aren't in control it's not even _your_ coins to be precise). Break this principle and you are no better than the current banking system. So no, thanks, definitely won't be the project I would like to be involved into and I believe that most people involved in the current project share the same vision.

What you are missing is that confiscation goes against one of the major principles Bitcoin and Dash are built on - no one can censor or seize your coins as long as you are in control of your private keys (and if you aren't in control it's not even _your_ coins to be precise). Break this principle and you are no better than the current banking system.

You may call it "principle", but I call it yet another social convention. The old greedy dash (and bitcoin) generation may respect this "principle", and may brain wash new people to respect it, but I hope that the new generation will be smart enough to deny this "principle". It is in their own benefit to do it.

And of course confiscating money upon majority decision in a crypto-currency has no similarity to the banking system. In the banking system there is not any majority that decides for a confiscation. Whatever decision in the banking system is taken by tiny minorities (the politicians, the bankers, the tax collectors e.t.c.). So do not compare things that are irrelevant.

Last edited:
You may call it "principle", but I call it yet another social convention. The old greedy dash (and bitcoin) generation may respect this "principle", and may brain wash new people to respect it, but I hope that the new generation will be smart enough to deny this "principle". It is in their own benefit to do it.

And of course confiscating money upon majority decision in a crypto-currency has no similarity to the banking system. In the banking system there is not any majority that decides a confiscation. Whatever decision in the banking system is taken by minorities. So do not compare things that are irrelevant.
Violence is violence, no matter if it's forced on you by a majority or by a minority.

Violence is violence, no matter if it's forced on you by a majority or by a minority.
Violence has a physical meaning. There is violence when they hit you, there is violence when you starve to death. There is no violence when some bits or bytes are changing (as long as this change does not result for someone to be hit or to be hungry). Additionally, there is no violence when you take bytes or bits from someone who owns a lot of them, because of a social convention. The community gave these bytes, the community is allowed to take them back.

Last edited:
Furthermore....
The majority over here is the greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016, along with the brain-washed slaves. They are forcing to me (to a minority) a specific social convention which is against the notion of the basic income.There is clearly a majority here which imposes their decisions to a minority (to me). This should be named violence, according to your definition.

According to my definition this isn't violence, it should be named violence only in case the lack of Dash makes me starve to death.

Last edited:
Furthermore....
The majority over here is the greedy Dash generation of 2014-2016, along with and their brain-washed slaves. They are forcing to me (to a minority) a specific social convention which is against the notion of the basic income.There is clearly a majority here which imposes their decisions to a minority (to me). This should be named violence, according to your definition.

According to my definition this isn't violence, it should be named violence only in case the lack of Dash makes me starve to death.
No one is forcing you, you are free not to participate. This is fundamentally different from confiscating from people who already participate.

No one is forcing you, you are free not to participate. This is fundamentally different from confiscating from people who already participate.

The people who already participate, they are always supposed to respect the social convention that money represents. And whenever this social convention changes, they should still respect the new one. If they don't like the new social convention, they are free not to participate.

According to you definition, whenever a new version of code is accepted by the majority and it is distributed into the Dash network, and as long as people already participated to the old code, there is violence to whatever minority does not like the new code version. The people who don't like the new code already participate to the dash network and you are forcing them to go, so their case is similar to the case of confiscating money from people who already participate in dash cryptocurrency. According to my definition, there is no violence. Because those who participated into the network and used the old code, they are always supposed to respect the social convention that the code represents, and thus they should accept the new code in case the majority decides about it.

Last edited:
The people who already participate, they are always supposed to respect the social convention. And whenever this social convention changes, they should still respect it, otherwise if the don't like the new social convention, they are free not to participate.
"confiscate their coins" is not "free not to participate" just like "kill them" is not "let them go".

"confiscate their coins" is not "free not to participate" just like "kill them" is not "let them go".

You are right, "Confiscate all their coins" may be considered as equivalent to "kill". But "confiscate some of their coins" cannot be considered as "killing", it is just a change to the social convention that money represents.

There is not only black and white. There is also the gray. Lets vote the numbers. And lets use the mean average in our case, because if we use another average, this will oppress the minorities more.

Lets take the extreme case, where 4663 MNOs vote to confiscate all the money of the richest wallet, and 155 Masternodes (that belong to the richest wallet) vote to confiscate nothing. The result is:
(4663*155000+155*0)/(4663+155) = 150013.
The richest address preserves that way 5000 Dash. If they allow you to own 5000 dash ($4595000) this cannot be considered as killing. You can live a whole life with this money!

Confiscating money from rich wallets or from MNOs that do not vote at all (how much money I don't know, lets vote the numbers about it), can be a good measure, in order to force the rich wallets to run Masternodes (and thus become useful to the community), and in order to force the MNOs to vote into the budget system (and thus reveal their agenda and/or/xor the level of their stupidity/cleverness)

Last edited:
But "confiscate some of their coins" cannot be considered as "killing", it just a change to the social convention that money represents. There is not only black and white. There is also the gray. Lets vote the numbers. And lets use the mean average in our case, because if we use another average, this will oppress the minorities more.
@Pietro Speroni , @GrandMasterDash, what do you think about it? In this specific case of voting the numbers, are you still an advocate of the medium average?
Isnt wiser to let the community free to apply the bold rule instead, and select the most loved selection process, hoping they will wisely choose the mean average as the selection process for this specific case?

So you want the MNOs to confiscate the Dash that is stored on exchanges so no one can buy it anymore?

So you want the MNOs to confiscate the Dash that is stored on exchanges so no one can buy it anymore?

The money of the first dash wallet is not stored on exchanges. If this wallet was stored on exchanges, then the bitinfocharts would mention it.

For example, bitinfocharts already mention this for bitcoin:
https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
The richest bitcoin wallet is reported as wallet: Bitfinex-coldwallet

As long as bitinfocharts does not report the same for the richest Dash wallet, this wallet belongs to an individual.

And we dont need bitinfocharts to report anything. Do you consider us as stupids? Have a look at the chart of the first dash wallet:
https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/XekiLaxnqpFb2m4NQAEcsKutZcZgcyfo6W

Does it look like the chart of the first bitcoin wallet (which is an exchange)?
https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r

We are not like your onions, are we?
Consider it as a fact, if you cannot understand the obvious:
The richest Dash wallet belongs to a single individual/company/state/agent.

Last edited:
The money of the first dash wallet is not stored in exchanges.
If this wallet were stored in exchanges, then bitinfocharts would report it.

bitinfocharts already does this for bitcoin:
https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
The richest bitcoin wallet is reported as wallet: Bitfinex-coldwallet

As long as bitinfocharts do not report the same for the richest Dash wallet, this wallet belongs to an individual.
You said Top100 not Top1 and most of the Top100 belong to exchanges even if we don't know which.

You said Top100 not Top1 and most of the Top100 belong to exchanges even if we don't know which.

Of course we know which!

LOOK AT THE CHARTS, YOU STUPID ONION! :p

Got them?

Last edited:
You don't know how each of the 54 exchanges that support Dash handles their cold storage and even if you look at the Bitcoin Top200 there are only 4 addresses that are clearly marked as exchanges. And if you add the possibility of an exchange using PrivateSend their cold storage could easily look like that of an individual. I don't deny that there are rich individuals but I don't think that it is so easy to read the Blockchain.

You don't know how each of the 54 exchanges that support Dash handles their cold storage and even if you look at the Bitcoin Top200 there are only 4 addresses that are clearly marked as exchanges. And if you add the possibility of an exchange using PrivateSend their cold storage could easily look like that of an individual. I don't deny that there are rich individuals but I don't think that it is so easy to read the Blockchain.

I was editing my msg while you were answering. The exchanges should reveal themselves, if they want their money to be safe from confiscation.
  • The 4th Richest may be an unknown to bitinfocharts Exchange (or maybe an individual under cover who runs a smart software in order to stupidly emulate an exchange. But no matter how good it manages to emulate it, an unknown exchange cannot not considered as an exchange and the money should also be confiscated. If they dont want their money to be confiscated, then the exchange wallets should stop being anonymous and should reveal themselves!): https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/address/Xrxj471GS44z5T6vABf3syocnV9Hef3zsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back