• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal to get more proposals

Dashmaximalist

what you are thoughts on getting more proposals to the dash treasury , as you know we are left with few 1000 dash every month which is not great. To top that most proposals that pass get the funding instead of them fighting for post.

All in all we need lot more proposals ,and lot more competition between

do we do marketing to get more marketers to do marketing for us :p:p??

We have some great ideas we are working on for media and content! - Advisors: Emmy and Pea body award-winning directors/producers and film crews for building out some unique branded pilots- IN short, more marketers to do marketing and content in general! The future of business is all Peer 2 Peer-

We have some great ideas we are working on for media and content! - Advisors: Emmy and Pea body award-winning directors/producers and film crews for building out some unique branded pilots- IN short, more marketers to do marketing and content in general! The future of business is all Peer 2 Peer-
Thats wonderful , you are saying your content will talk about dash treasury ??

Thats wonderful , you are saying your content will talk about dash treasury ??
We want peoples attention, that's it. There is an amazing opportunity here. As you said thousands of Dash that are not used every month. Again remembering that this is a peer 2 peer economy. We want their attention and time. If we are really good, we will capture their hearts. There are many avenues for b2b communications on this side that can be done as well. Strategy.

what you are thoughts on getting more proposals to the dash treasury , as you know we are left with few 1000 dash every month which is not great. To top that most proposals that pass get the funding instead of them fighting for post.

All in all we need lot more proposals ,and lot more competition between

do we do marketing to get more marketers to do marketing for us :p:p??
@Dashmaximalist getting marketer to market for dash in order to clear excess budget monthly wouldn't help. I think that the proposal fee should be reduced then Masternode owners strengthen monitoring and evaluation mechanism of all community funded proposal for efficiency.

I would very much like to see a Tenders For Proposals system. That is, MNOs can express the work they want doing and then people compete with their proposals.

I would very much like to see a Tenders For Proposals system. That is, MNOs can express the work they want doing and then people compete with their proposals.
Definitely needed.

Let's be the first one :), Masternodes calling for a person or group able to make that Tenders For Proposals system real !

i agree its the need of the hour , but i doubt we can make it happen... the issue is this , how do you design a system to have all the MNOs voting and agreeing ?
instead you as a MNO ( like what i did ) could post a project and make it happen.
in the end , effort required to make it happen is a lot , the result is not significantly more

what i am talking about is completely different , we need to let the world's marketers know we have millions of dollars per month to be spent and they should come fighting for it...

Last edited:
i agree its the need of the hour , but i doubt we can make it happen... the issue is this , how do you design a system to have all the MNOs voting and agreeing ?
instead you as a MNO ( like what i did ) could post a project and make it happen.
in the end , effort required to make it happen is a lot , the result is not significantly more

what i am talking about is completely different , we need to let the world's marketers know we have millions of dollars per month to be spent and they should come fighting for it...

I don't think it would be too difficult to get MNOs voting, they can just sign their votes similar to what happens here with the MNO badges. It wouldn't be fully decentralized but in the short term as a proof of concept, I don't see it as a problem. I just don't have the time right now to do this myself. I bet paragon could do it but he's probably too busy with the dash watch project. FWIW, I would happily contribute a few dash to crowdfund such a project.

Compete in what price?
Do you think people are stupid, and will work for free, without the MNOs to specify a reward for the job? Unless of course you pay a lot of money to amandas, school teachers and the rest advertisers, and turn everybody (and especially the new generations) blind and/or slaves, so that they will work for free in order to serve the MNOs.

Asking people to compete for a job, without specifying the price, this is meaningless. This is what the community should do:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...uch-do-you-pay-for-someone-to-do-a-job.15065/

Last edited:
FWIW, I would happily contribute a few dash to crowdfund such a project.
You have already made proposals for the common good of the Dash community, and you know what the answer of the masternodes is. The MNOs are, in their majority, stupid and/or spies.

What makes you believe that the MNOs will change their attitude?

You have already made proposals for the common good of the Dash community, and you know what the answer of the masternodes is. The MNOs are, in their majority, stupid and/or spies.

Good competition :)

I'm not asking for MNOs approval. I am, in effect, wanting to see a job board, where MNOs can post the projects they want to see, and they could optionally donate to the project (and / or the proposal fee), and basically encourage developers and teams to build or submit proposals.

I do think it is better to spend the budget than to burn it, but we can't expect the budget to be full every month in the midst of such a rapid price increase. It takes a little while for the market to catch up. Even with a less than fully allocated budget we are still spending more than ever before and the trend is still increasing.

I do think it is better to spend the budget than to burn it, but we can't expect the budget to be full every month in the midst of such a rapid price increase. It takes a little while for the market to catch up. Even with a less than fully allocated budget we are still spending more than ever before and the trend is still increasing.

Unfortunately most MNO are penny pinching instead of thinking about big figure , burning dash i reckon is really awful , its worse than being spent on a bad project, treasury is the real trojan horse of dash that will take over bitcoin , and my not spending it fully we are taking legs of it.

when the treasury is not up to the brim , MNOs need to be generous with their voting, i have voted yes to 99% of the proposals as long the person looks genuine i vote yes

Last edited:
I'm not asking for MNOs approval. I am, in effect, wanting to see a job board, where MNOs can post the projects they want to see, and they could optionally donate to the project (and / or the proposal fee), and basically encourage developers and teams to build or submit proposals.

So you want to create a private budget system, that will compete to the budget system of the core team? Thats fine.

How we will recognize that someone is a really masternode? Masternodes should sign once an empty address using their masternode address, then enter the system using the credentials of this empty address. Do you know how to do this? Can you sign an empty Dash address with your masternode address using either your wallet private key or (preferably) your vote private key?

Last edited:
It certainly does not help that I need three post in order to make a post with a link. I understand the need to prevent spam... but I am trying to post a legitimate proposal!

The busted budget system has been an incredible bullshit magnet for years... The gross mismanagement of it by the MNOs is legendary. It's a bullshitters paradise.

I operate as if that aspect of DASH doesn't exist. I'm numb to the scams and the idiots who never see it coming no matter how many times it happens making DASH look like a bunch of retards... Who cares, new pile of free money to waste on projects that will never happen or be useful to DASH...

DASH is the mark that keeps on giving...

Most of use who have been here for a long time are numb to it and don't bother. 1 retarded proposal, 50 retarded proposals, approved or not... It makes no difference.

100% of the money is burned. It's just a matter of the method...

Back