• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

GUI tool for running Masternode with Trezor

"Problems encountered while processing some of the proposals data. Look into the log file for details." [log not updated]

Now my nodes are on 12.2, do I need to go to DMT 0.9.13 to fix this?

"Problems encountered while processing some of the proposals data. Look into the log file for details." [log not updated]

Now my nodes are on 12.2, do I need to go to DMT 0.9.13 to fix this?
Yes, you can now throw away v0.9.12 and move to v0.9.13, of course, if you are not afraid of "13" in the name :)

Still getting, "Error(s) occurred while retrieving proposals external data. Look into the log file for details." and the log file is untouched.

It seems to happen when it's doing, "Reading proposal external attributes (3/3), please wait...".

Last edited:
Hello,
i can`t get the new version 0.9.13 working on Ubuntu 16.04. It says
Code:
[22065] Error loading Python lib '/tmp/_MEIGnGR9b/libpython3.6m.so.1.0': dlopen: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by /tmp/_MEIGnGR9b/libpython3.6m.so.1.0)
I have latest python 3.6.3 installed. libc6 version 2.23-0ubuntu9.
I enabled pre-released updates and tried apt dist-upgrade, but it did not upgrade it. I downloaded latest package libc6_2.26-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb and tried to install manually, but it gives me an error
Code:
dpkg: error processing archive libc6_2.26-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb (--install):
 installing libc6:amd64 would break locales, and
 deconfiguration is not permitted (--auto-deconfigure might help)
--auto-deconfigure does not help.
I am struggling over ah hour with it, but without success. Any ideas? Thank you.

Last edited:
Still getting, "Error(s) occurred while retrieving proposals external data. Look into the log file for details." and the log file is untouched.
It seems to happen when it's doing, "Reading proposal external attributes (3/3), please wait...".
This issue is related to problems with accessing dashcentral.org, which is used by the app to download external atrributes (proposal name, owner, etc). BTW, Dashcentral.org is now experiencing problems caused by a serius outage of the OVH infrastructure (https://twitter.com/OVH_Status/status/928515258020433921). I think that several masternodes are affected by this too.

To suppress that type of messages in DMT you have to to disable "downloading external attributes" feature in the configuration window (labelled as "1"):
upload_2017-11-9_10-12-40.png

As for the lack of information in your log file - please verify what is the log level in your settings (labelled as "2"). I suggest you to set it to "Info".

I have latest python 3.6.3 installed. libc6 version 2.23-0ubuntu9.
I enabled pre-released updates and tried apt dist-upgrade, but it did not upgrade it. I downloaded latest package libc6_2.26-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb and tried to install manually, but it gives me an error
I am struggling over ah hour with it, but without success. Any ideas? Thank you.

Sorry for the delay. I've uploaded another linux binary, compiled on an older linux version, which I hope resolves the problem. Could you download and try again?
URL: https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash...0.9.13/DashMasternodeTool_0.9.13.linux.tar.gz

DashMasternodeTool v0.9.14 released
  • Fixed the 'protocol version' issue occurring when starting masternode just after the "12.1->12.2" upgrade
  • Ability to enter the 'protocol version' value by the user if she/he decides to use non-default value
  • Self-accepting SSL certificates when downloading proposal external data from dashcentral.org - there were some issues related to this in some of the linux instances
Executable binaries can be downloaded from: https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/tag/v0.9.14

As always, a quick response to a given issue.
Thanks Bertrand. Then again we employ you now, so you're just doing your job I guess :D

Hi Bertrand.

I would love to have a more readable fee format.
0.0000374 is much better than 3.47e-05

dash-fee.png

Suggestion: On the proposals window, I would like to see a real-time filter based on what I type. I know what I'm looking for, I just want to type a word or two and watch the list get shorter to find the proposal I want.

Hi @Bertrand256 I am having a small issue trying to withdraw rewards using DMT (v 0.9.14)

This error message pops up (9, 'Failed to compile output')

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi @Bertrand256 I am having a small issue trying to withdraw rewards using DMT (v 0.9.14)

This error message pops up (9, 'Failed to compile output')

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

You probably have your mn collaterals addresses located in different bip32 paths (e.g. 44'/5'/0'/0/0 and 44'/5'/1'/0/0) and you are trying to sign its UTXOs as a one transaction. If so, the reason is a Trezor's firmware bug. I've reported it to Satoshi Labs - they said they will fix it soon, but I don't know the exact date.

To workaround this issue, send your funds (UTXOs) as a separate transactions for each of your masternodes.

You probably have your mn collaterals addresses located in different bip32 paths (e.g. 44'/5'/0'/0/0 and 44'/5'/1'/0/0) and you are trying to sign its UTXOs as a one transaction. If so, the reason is a Trezor's firmware bug. I've reported it to Satoshi Labs - they said they will fix it soon, but I don't know the exact date.

To workaround this issue, send your funds (UTXOs) as a separate transactions for each of your masternodes.

Thank you for the quick reply. I am sending UTXOs from only one MN. I also tried sending each reward separately but the same error shows

Back