• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Will mining Dash become profitable again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already detailed this, but theres no way I'm buying into an artificially inflated cryptocurrency with no promise of increased traffic or interested and meaningful miners/transactors on the network. I would buy into CannabisCoin before I bought 1 DASH.

If Dash is such an artificially inflated cryptocurrency with no promise of increased traffic or interested and meaningful miners/transactors on the network, perhaps your efforts would be better spent on another project that is more in alignment with your wants/needs/ideals.

Why would I risk my investment by conciously making bad decisions for the future of the network?
It seems to me that you are the one that wanted to make a quick profit, because you don't really seem to believe in Dash.

Have you seen some of the things you guys vote for? LOL, MNOs as a governing body ALWAYS makes bad decisions for the future of the network. Literally a slush fund for people looking to gain hype on the network for the sake of short term profits, NOT for the future of the network whatsoever. But thats what happens when you create half of your governing body within the first 6 months of the existence of the cryptocurrency - just a bunch of enthusiast and evangelists who suddenly think they can make wise and vetted business decisions to grow the network properly.

If Dash is such an artificially inflated cryptocurrency with no promise of increased traffic or interested and meaningful miners/transactors on the network, perhaps your efforts would be better spent on another project that is more in alignment with your wants/needs/ideals.

Well yes I'm already doing that. I actually have not posted this much in a while, as I have moved my attention towards trading and mining Bitcoin, but its such a shame when people keep coming on here hoping for a proper analysis of the current mining situation but are greeted by greedy MNOs talking about "bad investments". The only bad investment is a DASH investment... unless its an MNO LOL (this isn't shit talking, its just the reality - and I can prove it mathematically).

I only come on here to respond to messages I get from frustrated members about what they should do next, both public and private messages... because I make far more sense than you do.

Last edited:

It is not that simple. You have the support of the spies/government agents, the support of the paid advertisers/filthy liars, and you reside in a universe where the human stupidity is the biggest force. Having these three elements, you may indeed inflate for ever, in a world that goes from bad to worse.

Last edited:
This could be the seed for a hard forked Dash.
If we could somehow contact all these people.

I am a miner noob. What kind of software/hardware miners use?
As long as we know their IPs, is it possible to use this software to contact them?

I am a miner noob. What kind of software/hardware miners use?
As long as we know their IPs, is it possible to use this software to contact them?

Contacting them via IP, I think, is illegal xD also highly improbable since everyone uses NAT - the IP you see may not be the one that directly represents a device within their network (public vs private IP). The software used for mining has a one-way direction anyway.

Cant you transform ASIC into an MNO available for the hard fork of Dash?

Nope - an ASIC is not an MNO in hardware in any way - so theres no way to turn one into another.

ASICs run iteration of the hashing algorithm over and over to maximize hashrate output - MNs just need to sit on a server.

Also, doesn't matter the software name since the code varies from ASIC supplier, and theyre actually very simple in coding, thats why they have no two-way comms built into it in any capacity or any notepad that opens up and shows a message... none of that.

Nope - an ASIC is not an MNO in hardware in any way - so theres no way to turn one into another.

ASICs run iteration of the hashing algorithm over and over to maximize hashrate output - MNs just need to sit on a server.

Also, doesn't matter the software name since the code varies from ASIC supplier, and theyre actually very simple in coding, thats why they have no two-way comms built into it in any capacity or any notepad that opens up and shows a message... none of that.

What kind of operating system do they usally run? Is it opensource? Is it Linux?

For us to really make some money from DASH mining either they to have created a fork or the DASH coin increases value, it will create a ripple effect retain, attract new investors as well.

I read from the other forum, somebody asking if someone can be reprogramed the ASIC D3, since is ASIC chip and turn it into mining SHA255 BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back