• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

iBeLink, I bought a FACTORY-fitted ITEM, I will issue a ticket subscriptions, but I don't like it and I don't need it where do I go with the source code of your firmware how to compile them, how to create characters, how to write, I hope it's just a joke, I need the firmware of the productive plant iBeLink ready the way, if PSU will be missed, what I can't deny, you will need to replace it, but it's better than staying with a mountain of cold, soulless metal. I can not understand, even if all users iBeLink, update your device now it will not affect the network, but will bring happiness to owners iBeLink, and from your side it will be a very strong move.

iBeLink, I bought a FACTORY-fitted ITEM, I will issue a ticket subscriptions, but I don't like it and I don't need it where do I go with the source code of your firmware how to compile them, how to create characters, how to write, I hope it's just a joke, I need the firmware of the productive plant iBeLink ready the way, if PSU will be missed, what I can't deny, you will need to replace it, but it's better than staying with a mountain of cold, soulless metal. I can not understand, even if all users iBeLink, update your device now it will not affect the network, but will bring happiness to owners iBeLink, and from your side it will be a very strong move.

I fully agree with you, time for iBeLink to release the firmware source code, if does not want to do public ally must do to the existing DM11G owners so we can give our luck a try by tweaking the settings and overclocking after that.

Now even for this if they have excuse it is something very fishy...

iBeLink, it is very wrong on your part, leave your users without support, the production fell to less than 0,04 dash per day per DM11, I've got 2, and I don't have any doubts that this begins to join the network of the party Bitmain D3, with delivery at the end of September beginning of October, do not run away from its users. Have oplatili these happy people are not 5000$, and for 1400-1500$. I just can not imagine those poor buyers purchased DM22, despite the fact that you are also officially stated that underestimated the frequency to enter into the consumption of the power supply, and the real power 38Gh. I'm asking you to support me all owners DM11, and still get from iBeLink, normal productive firmware. If there is not enough power supply units, then give recommendations and give productive finally firmware your consumers.

Attachments

• this  is not right 2.jpg
    this is not right 2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 121
  • this  is not right.jpg
    this is not right.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 113
iBeLink, well no more strength to endure this attitude towards your users, give users productive firmware.

Attachments

• its very very bad.jpg
    its very very bad.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 130
iBeLink, it is very wrong on your part, leave your users without support, the production fell to less than 0,04 dash per day per DM11, I've got 2, and I don't have any doubts that this begins to join the network of the party Bitmain D3, with delivery at the end of September beginning of October, do not run away from its users. Have oplatili these happy people are not 5000$, and for 1400-1500$. I just can not imagine those poor buyers purchased DM22, despite the fact that you are also officially stated that underestimated the frequency to enter into the consumption of the power supply, and the real power 38Gh. I'm asking you to support me all owners DM11, and still get from iBeLink, normal productive firmware. If there is not enough power supply units, then give recommendations and give productive finally firmware your consumers.

You are right, we must get compensation from iBeLink .... its unfair that ibelink dont give heed to customers .

Это просто фантастика, мертвое оборудование не актуальное даже сейчас, нас ожидает поставка Bitmain, конец октября, начало ноября, конец ноября, начало декабря, конец декабря, вчера Baikal провел очередной пре сэил на 10-16 декабря, и ожидаем приход в ноябре будет, я так понимаю, это будет мега селфи бум, и мы будем наряжать наши IBelink и ставить вместо самой дорогой елки в мире за 5000$, и искать способы применить их как тумбочки, столы, возможно даже строительные кирпичи. Чего вы ждёте, чтоб это была ваша последняя поставка???????????????????????

Hi,

As stated many times before, you will need to submit a ticket if you are interested in the source code. This is the decision from management. If you are not satisfied, I am sorry but there is nothing that can be done by complaining on the support thread. As for the issue of getting less production now with the DM11G, that is not the fault of the manufacturer but the increase in difficulty. Older machines will be less productive than newer ones that came out later, that is just how nature works.
There is always the newer DM22G you can try to get. I am sure better machines are in r&d but I do not have any information at this time.

It's fantastic, dead equipment not relevant, even now, we expect supply Bitmain, the end of October, early November, late November, early December, late December, yesterday Baikal held a regular pre Seil on 10-16 December and the expected arrival in November will be, as I understand it, it will be a mega selfie boom, and we are going to decorate our IBelink and put in place the most expensive tree in the world for$ 5,000, and to look for ways to use them as bedside tables, tables, maybe even bricks. What are you waiting for, that this was your last delivery???????????????????????

It's fantastic, dead equipment not relevant, even now, we expect supply Bitmain, the end of October, early November, late November, early December, late December, yesterday Baikal held a regular pre Seil on 10-16 December and the expected arrival in November will be, as I understand it, it will be a mega selfie boom, and we are going to decorate our IBelink and put in place the most expensive tree in the world for$ 5,000, and to look for ways to use them as bedside tables, tables, maybe even bricks. What are you waiting for, that this was your last delivery???????????????????????

Bitmain is shipping October /November batches D3 with firmware upgrade to 19.3 GHS some have already received these miners and have posted the proof new D3 firmware is 19.3 ghs.

"Its Angry"

I was submit ticket October 4, 2017 12:30 am

Your team close that with remark
"We have added you to our email list. When the software is available we will email you.
Regards, Herb"

And nothing more!

You do not understand that we are suffering losses and are trying though to rectify the situation, unlike you? Even at your own peril.
Lets go faster!

You have already written and are waiting for almost a month, and I'm not the only one, Yes we are, what we are talking about increase in your network, and your leadership should perfectly understand if you don't support their users now, you will remain without users tomorrow. I'm ready to put some additional power supply. Give really productive firmware.

Bitmain is shipping October /November batches D3 with firmware upgrade to 19.3 GHS some have already received these miners and have posted the proof new D3 firmware is 19.3 ghs.

iBeLink, dont right.

I personally hand brake not understand at all, now will supply DM22, and this is really the last gasp iBeLink, and tomorrow they just do not believe, and 38G, not interesting and not important.

"Its Angry"

I was submit ticket October 4, 2017 12:30 am

Your team close that with remark
"We have added you to our email list. When the software is available we will email you.
Regards, Herb"

And nothing more!

You do not understand that we are suffering losses and are trying though to rectify the situation, unlike you? Even at your own peril.
Lets go faster!

You have already written and are waiting for almost a month, and I'm not the only one, Yes we are, what we are talking about increase in your network, and your leadership should perfectly understand if you don't support their users now, you will remain without users tomorrow. I'm ready to put some additional power supply. Give really productive firmware.
Hi,

Your demand for productive firmware has been answered several times now. Please stop spamming the same thing. If you want, you can start your own thread for discussion of the source code. Thank you.

Hi,

Your demand for productive firmware has been answered several times now. Please stop spamming the same thing. If you want, you can start your own thread for discussion of the source code. Thank you.

I extremely don't like your position and your leadership, I'm not going to start an own thread, because see above, the behavior of Bitmain and see how YOU behave, the question of performance is a question of technical support, users Bitmain, prepaid 15G was expecting, but Bitmain, unlike iBeLink cares about their consumers, and compensates for the increased expectations of the waiting time. I, and all other users iBeLink, I would like to get the same care about THEIR CUSTOMERS.

The most fun will be when buyers DM22, hear what we develop, we think how to upgrade your miners, we think, think how to improve it to 38G, at a time when it will be announced, NEW UNMATCHED POWER IN the 38G, and how sad will these buyers for$ 5000, we are unable to improve your power supply and you know what it is, you bought 22G , and we will not issue you the firmware to the 38G because you bought the 22G even if you replace the PSU for a more powerful we all exactly you will be unable to support. Write a ticket and we will put you in a Queuing system. I think there is such a thing, the rumors, and unfortunately they always run in front of...

With this behavior I'm sure, I know exactly what this whole situation very soon thrown out beyond this forum, and the misunderstanding will reach the limit.

Hi,

No it is not answered, because you guys just give a auto response. Now stop being children and be a man and give festos the firmware he wants so all community can benefit from it.

My Dm11 keep on auto restart when I turn it on. Please advise what Can I do in order for me to continue mining! It was auto restart all the time.

Back