• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help please

mdportorock

Hello folks,

I just put together my first mining rig using two 6950 soon to be three. I downloaded and encrypted a wallet, joined a mining pool ans I think I set up sg miner correctly.

this is my bat file contents -
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://url:20465 -u mdportorock1.miner1 -p 1 –failover-only -o stratum+tcp://url:20465 -u mdportorock1.miner1 -p 1

My question is a- does sg miner look like it's working? if it is woirking then why is there no info for my miner and an x showing under active?
screen shots attached.
sgminer.JPG

Attachments

• pool miner.JPG
    pool miner.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 96
  • dashboard.JPG
    dashboard.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 97
  • Get Started.JPG
    Get Started.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 90
Hello folks,

I just put together my first mining rig using two 6950 soon to be three. I downloaded and encrypted a wallet, joined a mining pool ans I think I set up sg miner correctly.

this is my bat file contents -
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://url:20465 -u mdportorock1.miner1 -p 1 –failover-only -o stratum+tcp://url:20465 -u mdportorock1.miner1 -p 1

My question is a- does sg miner look like it's working? if it is woirking then why is there no info for my miner and an x showing under active?
screen shots attached.
View attachment 269
Looks good. How long did you wait to take the screenshots of the pool interface? Did you try another pool yet?

Looks good. How long did you wait to take the screenshots of the pool interface? Did you try another pool yet?

I waited maybe like 30 minutes..is that long enough? I will try another pool and see what happens. How long should I wait?

It seems you're looking at the wrong pool. You miner screenshot says your mining drk.coinmine.pl with worker as yourworker.1, while the pool screenshots and config files are for miningpoolhub.com.

You probably executed the wrong bat file.

You probably executed the wrong bat file.[/QUOTE]

i changed pools and this is what i have.

Attachments

• new config.JPG
    new config.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 90
Same thing dude. Config file points to suchpool.pw, but you're still really mining coinmine.pl. File name says "backup bat mining file.txt", so its impossible you're running that.

You're editing the wrong file, or save this one and rename to .bat, and run it.

Same thing dude. Config file points to suchpool.pw, but you're still really mining coinmine.pl. File name says "backup bat mining file.txt", so its impossible you're running that.

You're editing the wrong file, or save this one and rename to .bat, and run it.
Thx man, I get it now. Weird thing is that i saved the backup bat file to a bat and ran it but it still shows that I'm mining from coinmine..?!?
I actually opened a conf file and I see the problem now. It's pointing to coin mine. i will change it and post a screen shot soon.

Fai

Back