• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, we have missed an exact deadline, but we have lived up to our promise and integrated DASH and we will make it available this month globally (aside of the US, which will follow in a few months).

Your promise was for April. And as far as the public is concerned, it's not integrated yet.

So no, you definitely haven't lived up to your promise.

1EmTY8q.png

Your promise was for April. And as far as the public is concerned, it's not integrated yet.

So no, you definitely haven't lived up to your promise.

1EmTY8q.png

Look, what is it that you want me to do right now? It was not our decision to only deliver to Singapore after we integrated ETH and DASH in the time framed as promised. The limitation that was imposed on us afterwards, was not foreseeable and was out of our power to be changed.

So, are you going to keep pounding on something neither I nor you can change or are you open on waiting if we deliver this month before our token sale?

OK, Paul wrote yesterday that he would like to have PIVX on board. It would seem to be at odds with your statement above.[/QUOTE]

Well, we all would love to have ALL the currencies on board... However, since we are only 12 people in the team and each one of us has 24hrs a day, we can't do it all at the same time. So while we are happy and excited to add EVERY currency at some point, that does not mean it happens right now. Our list of priority was/is: BTC (done), ETH (done), DASH (done), ERC20 tokens (ongoing). Depending on the time it takes us and how our manpower looks like, we will add more tokens over time.

Paul said that we are interested to add PIVX and we are, or what would you expect - that we are not???? He never said anything about the timeline, did he? So, please relax and wait these next few days until we have completed the backlog of orders from users who ordered the cards a while back and are waiting for their cards and then we offer it to new users. That should be more than fair.

While I understand a lot of worries you have, I can tell you this:
- the card will be available this month globally (except for the US), as you might understand it is in our own interest anyways to have it asap
- the US has a lower priority on our list and here is why: regulators in the US are NOT friendly to crypto yet as many other countries are. The demand from 2nd world countries is way higher than from the US where most people have access to a banking and credit system. people in the US who own crypto, mainly (not all) own it for investment purposes

So, while we want it to be available in the US asap, it will probably happen in the timeframe of end of Q3/beginning Q4. This is to make sure we have an un-interrupted workflow with our debit card provider, users and token sale.

If that affects your decision about our token sale, you are thinking very short sighted. Yes, we have missed an exact deadline, but we have lived up to our promise and integrated DASH and we will make it available this month globally (aside of the US, which will follow in a few months).

With this being said. Can you commit to the time lines you have just stated for USA and global rollout of physical cards + app?

The ONLY thing the community is asking for as a solid timeline, and delivery. Looking back on this, pending how things work out, understand that this is the MAIN cause of frustration.

We do not want to keep pounding on this, but we also want someone who can keep their promises.

So what do you say? Can we get a commitment to the suggested timeline?

Last edited:
Historically, the US has got a whole bunch of stuff wrong before doing a U turn. For example, call charges to a mobile where the receiver pays. How many years was it before they switched to a sender-pays model? Or that US citizens are globally taxable, regardless of where they live? - how many countries do that to their citizens? And now all this hostility to crypto. I'm just glad I'm not a US citizen.

I get the whole broken-promises thing, but it seems to me, people should be more angry at their government than venting on someone who could of just walked away and said nothing.

First of all as @oaxaca just pointed out it does look like that was Paul who wrote this message. It is indeed at odds with your statement above.

Please explain?

With this being said. Can you commit to the time lines you have just stated for USA and global rollout of physical cards + app?

The ONLY thing the community is asking for as a solid timeline, and delivery. Looking back on this, pending how things work out, understand that this is the MAIN cause of frustration.

We do not want to keep pounding on this, but we also want someone who can keep their promises.

So what do you say? Can we get a commitment to the suggested timeline?

The "Paul" comment is discussed above.
This same time line is not only stated here, but also in our whitepaper, so we are committed on delivering.

Hope that brings some sympathy back to our project that truly tries to help the DASH community.

It's one thing to be interested in adding every crypto under the sun to your platform. It's quite another to visit another project's slack and attempt to generate interest. Would you agree that there is a potential perception problem here?

So, please relax and wait these next few days until we have completed the backlog of orders from users who ordered the cards a while back and are waiting for their cards and then we offer it to new users. That should be more than fair.

When can we expect an update of the Android app with Dash inside, including a virtual card, for people outside of Singapore and the USA (Canada in my case)?
When can we expect to be able to place an order on a physical card, for people outside of Singapore and the USA (Canada in my case)?

I am curious about one thing. When eth and dash was added, mastercard wanted to restrict things. So how is it going to work when other cryptos are added? I mean, will mastercard bring back restrictions?

As a side note; I wouldn't add pivx... not because they are dash's "competition" but because care should be taken; quality before quantity. Adding poor / weak cryptos could negatively reflect on tenx.

Historically, the US has got a whole bunch of stuff wrong before doing a U turn. For example, call charges to a mobile where the receiver pays. How many years was it before they switched to a sender-pays model? Or that US citizens are globally taxable, regardless of where they live? - how many countries do that to their citizens? And now all this hostility to crypto. I'm just glad I'm not a US citizen.

I get the whole broken-promises thing, but it seems to me, people should be more angry at their government than venting on someone who could of just walked away and said nothing.

Leave the gov out of this. I have gave up on them a long time ago, and know not to expect any help. Just go to the DMV at take a look at how well it works.

Broken promises once are different than twice, and a third time. This is not hate, this is asking for commitment.

At this point we must demand answers when what we voted for is not happening. I put forward my votes when I was assured of the USA and global rollout time. I know others were assured the same.

My vote counts here, unlike in failed democracy.

The time is now, I want to hear a commitment, and I know many others do.

The "Paul" comment is discussed above.
This same time line is not only stated here, but also in our whitepaper, so we are committed on delivering.

Hope that brings some sympathy back to our project that truly tries to help the DASH community.

So I will consider this a commitment. And so will the rest of the MNO's. That does give some sympathy toward the project since you are committed. Please deliver as you stated.

Please know that my earlier post is still applicable. Especially if we see more stunts like with pivx.

Please respond with this right away before I have to take action in other social areas TenX is involved.
Please do not make me drag out screenshots of your delays and failing to deliver
Please note that a delayed response/failing at another deadline is what will cause me to go public to any other projects you choose to involve yourself with.

This is ACCOUNTABILITY. This is only fair when promises are broken. I am not here to spread any type of hate, but I am here to acknowledge what was promised, and did not happen multiple times.

It's one thing to be interested in adding every crypto under the sun to your platform. It's quite another to visit another project's slack and attempt to generate interest. Would you agree that there is a potential perception problem here?

While I see your point, please also see that with our upcoming token sale we do want to create some awareness, right? I understand that the DASH community is eagerly waiting for a card that they paid for and they would have loved by the end of April and is now 2 months late outside of Singapore (again, it IS available in Singapore - I know, that does not help most of you...), nevertheless we will catch up and make it up.
I am curious about one thing. When eth and dash was added, mastercard wanted to restrict things. So how is it going to work when other cryptos are added? I mean, will mastercard bring back restrictions?

As a side note; I wouldn't add pivx... not because they are dash's "competition" but because care should be taken; quality before quantity. Adding poor / weak cryptos could negatively reflect on tenx.

We went back to our contracts and made sure we can add any currency - we did not specify that initially as we thought they would treat BTC like all the others.
With adding currencies, I agree - quality over quantity. Really, the post is like "nothing is eaten as hot as it is cooked".

It was not us who posted it.

When can we expect an update of the Android app with Dash inside, including a virtual card, for people outside of Singapore and the USA (Canada in my case)?
When can we expect to be able to place an order on a physical card, for people outside of Singapore and the USA (Canada in my case)?

Answered already 2 posts above your question.

Firstly, the designs on the site and promotional materials look great, I'm excited about getting on these when they roll out.

Secondly, with a bit of digging around you'll see that a number of companies entering this space (of which TenX is looking like one of the best offerings) have hit unforseen regulatory issues. There is a race on at the moment for these companies to hit the ground running with a backend systems that connect all crypto's/tokens/digital assets to the fiat world. Regulators aren't moving at the speed of innovative companies in this space, and getting into the US seems like the trickiest one of all.

Now can we get excited about the fact that they're raising a war chest ($24m) to try and trying to put the cards in the hands of 1m->10m->100m users in 3 years?

It was not us who posted it.

I was willing to let this go as your explanation about generating interest in your token sale made sense, but what do you mean "not us"?

aQnWH0yUna6r1HZN.png

Clearly paul.tenx is "us" isn't he? He did not mention anything about a token sale, he specifically mentions "card" twice.

I was willing to let this go as your explanation about generating interest in your token sale made sense, but what do you mean "not us"?

aQnWH0yUna6r1HZN.png

Clearly paul.tenx is "us" isn't it? He did not mention anything about a token sale, he specifically mentions "card" twice.

Paul posted this AFTER PIVX talked about the partnership - and if you read his wording correctly, you should notice that. If you feel it was wrong, I can't change it. I feel it was exactly the perfect response after an announcement in the group that was made. Look, to me it makes no sense on arguing with you on this, so please let's not waste each others time on that. If you have meaningful questions on our DASH integration etc. feel free to post.

Back