• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I keep getting told that I am posting spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

I have tried to post a number of times - text only and with a desire to make a helpful contribution - but constantly get an error message telling me that my post is spam. Which it isn't. Can any admin help?

Thanks AjM. I did manage to post something after this, so maybe it is a new member thing.

Reactions: AjM
When you signed up, I guess you missed this warning:

upload_2017-4-26_21-41-41.png

Glad you've got enough posts now to not worry about it anymore. :)

No, I didn't miss that warning. That's why I said in my original post on this thread that my posts were text only. Having made that post I then had 3 posts and so subsequently posted a link, but the previous attempted posts which I was told were spam did not contain links.

Sorry, I didn't read your post.

The issue was a spam keyword match that also applies for the first three posts.

In your case it was the keyword 'marketing'

Reactions: Ian
Many thanks for that. I sort of understand why 'marketing' could be spammy in some cases....

Sorry, I didn't read your post.

The issue was a spam keyword match that also applies for the first three posts.

In your case it was the keyword 'marketing'

Hi moocowmoo,
I have same isse like Ian. As I understand correctly if post contains no matter what link, even in tags (IMG) that automatically is detected as spam. And if I don't have any links but the post includes word marketing it is also spam? Can you tell me some other words what to avoid?
Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back