• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

WE discuss it in previous thread, it may be latest revisions of dm384. What diff we can see? Different usb connector, that more frequently used on PCB, and other count of capacitors. As for the rest the design is totally same.
OK missed that.
The 4/four LED's on the back seem to be blue instead of green on this new one.

I received a PM from ibelink now that this miner is real and he will provide it to the world once it's ready.

I received a PM from ibelink now that this miner is real and he will provide it to the world once it's ready.

Then why the heck is a Russian guy selling it before the actual OEM?

I've messaged them asking them these same questions, but they seem allergic to straight answers.

Then why the heck is a Russian guy selling it before the actual OEM?
I don't know.

Also I receive this message from official dualminer contact:
As you all probably see from a recently posted video on Youtube, Bitbaza (our Russian sales rep) showed a new miner - iBeLink DM11G with 10.8GH/s. We hereby confirm that it is our latest 28nm X11 Miner. The technical specification is listed below:
- Hash Function: X11
- Hash Rate: 10.8 GH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 750 W (at the wall, with 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.07 J/MH (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)
- Number of TNB0303 chips per unit:64
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)
- Weight: 21kg(with packing boxes)

At this moment, this product is only going through our special channels for preorder, We will inform you as soon as it is open for international sales.

Andy
Tiannengbo Group

I've contacted guys from Moscow and they gave me chinese telephone number:

Телефон в Китае: +861305000625

Офис в Москве: Ул.Средняя Калитниковская 26/27 стр.1
Представитель в Москве Сергей: +79855611252

But this chinese number doesn't exist. So I think this is fraud.

Also just compare iBeLink DM384M.
The same case, more or less the same consumption but 30(!!!) times difference in productivity.
Unreal.

A few things:
  • Weird thing that the iBeLink page (supposedly the OEM) hasn't listed their product on their main page yet. Why would an OEM not list his product but a reseller does?
  • I looks exactly like the DM384M, but it's possible that they're only using the same chassis and that the ASICs inside are different.
  • If I'm reading your screenshot appropriately, it seems the DM11G consists of 4 workers (that can be individually assigned to mine on different pools), and each worker consists of 6 ASICs (bottom left corner of the picture)
  • The language bar used in the screenshot seems to be Chinese, not Russian. I guess if the Russians took the screenshot, they may have a Chinese keyboard to communicate with the OEMs more easily. Or it could be that some Chinese guy was doing the test and sent them the screenshot.

I dont think such this function are necessary at all , whats the point/profit to break up 4 ASIC Blades into 4 wokers for different pools & worker names?
This is the best way to cover the tricks i mention before .(12 baikal A900 giants in 3-4 workers)
They don't need to show this function at all .
The most convincing way is 1 worker and 10GH/s+ and BOOM.
Just wait and we'll see.

Last edited:
As i remember, currently max hashrate for singe worker entry are 4 Linked giants (4x900MH/s)
They have to beark this hashrate into the same way (1 worker) to gain most of my trust .
agreed?

The shop bitbaza is a limited...
u can find on google informations
there are two germans involved and its a öimited from england....very fishy one director is 25 years old...i will contact him...to proof...when that is real with 10 ghash...then dash is dead what do u think?

I am also very suspicious, but even if they are right and release them in 3 months, no one knows how many and how it will impact the market, they also would be stupid to sell them under value. I would agree with most others, this is still a scam until more proof can be given.

The most convincing way is 1 worker and 10GH/s+ and BOOM.

That would definitely be the most convincing way to show the legitimacy of the hash rate.

I am also very suspicious, but even if they are right and release them in 3 months, no one knows how many and how it will impact the market, they also would be stupid to sell them under value. I would agree with most others, this is still a scam until more proof can be given.

Selling them undervalue would make sense for miners to buy it "cheap" and make it easier to make the leap of faith. The few who buy them, could provide feedback / proof that it's actually a scam or not.

Still agree with you that seems really fishy...

Anybody can check their company in Chaoyang District, Beijing, China?

Is that from George's post about the Chinese company telephone number?

Some funny findings ,ibelink did make his own demo video for his previous product "DM384" and they did show their product in proper way (1 worker 1 hashrate reading demo in video part 3)
That's much odd they don't make video in the same way instead letting Cyptonyka to made such this shady/bad presentation video.
Even more, ibelink still keeping silent since this video goes public , this letting me got more thought are they really on the same boat or something else??
ibelink's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC752yTwMLMyjFYofJmLK9Xg

This is what iBeLink said through PM, upon me asking if the miner is real and why they're letting some random guy sell it before they do:

The new miner is real. We will release it to public once it's ready. Thank you for your interested in our products.
It's just different arrangement with various partners. We will try our best to distributed this new miner decentrized. Thanks.

In the video you showed, there's someone that new about these 10GH/s ASIC 9 months ago! WTF? There are definitely some insiders. It seems that they've been cooking this ASIC for quite a while now...

https://www.screencast.com/t/4AXyT9jAD

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-24_7-23-52.png
    upload_2017-4-24_7-23-52.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Im gonna take the first dive, lol wish me luck guys..
Hopefully will be reviewing this product in the next couple of months, as real!.

Im gonna take the first dive, lol wish me luck guys..
Hopefully will be reviewing this product in the next couple of months, as real!.

Good luck to you, sir! Hopefully it's real and it'll be worth it.
Are you going to go with just one ASIC? @ilia_2s said they take min 10 pieces. You're gonna send $75k?

Good luck to you, sir! Hopefully it's real and it'll be worth it.
Are you going to go with just one ASIC? @ilia_2s said they take min 10 pieces. You're gonna send $75k?

I've got a contract and it's look so funny without any amenability of seller. Also, We trying to check a legal entity, but can't contact them through provided contacts. I suppose, that It's too risky send money now.

If ibelink made good presentation video for the world first X11 asic "DM384" ,why not they don't make this right for "DM11G" too?

If I were ibelink,i will upload a better video& img once we notice this video are bad .

Its don't make sense they made bad video for such this huge product announcements
If they're made this right for "DM384" at the very first time.
Are they intented ,i dont know...:confused:

I mean, just take a look at iBeLink's website, or Baikal's for that matter. Do you think they're going to invest in quality material? Their target market doesn't need fancy pages and demos to buy from them. They just need to sort of make an impression that they actually can sell an ASIC that works out. And eventually a brave buyer will purchase their product, test it, and spread the word weather it's a scam or it works.

I'm barely starting in the mining world, but that's my perspective on the subject.

From personal experience, I can assure you, even mining in the real world, with pick and shovels, machinery, drills, and dynamite, is an industry rampant with colorful characters telling fantastic tales and high risk. A leap of faith is required.
Even a historically proven mine can drop from profit in a single shift.
Or, Return to Glory with yet another injection of capital !
rc

Back