• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode spending

acidburn

So,

Those that have MN and getting payouts what are you doing with the coins? Keeping them? Spending them? Trading them?

I have 10 additional drk which is worth £42. Not much, granted in the scheme of things so I'm going to either cash it out, or buy something. Undecided yet.

You could reinvest in masternode shares :cool:

No really, not getting your question. What are you usually doing with mined coins? I'm basicly doing 2 things
  • If the coin sucks I dump them for bitcoin (does not apply here)
  • Buy stuff with the coin (currently on hold as I'm expecting a huge increase in value*)
So basicly, i'm holding, reinvesting, waiting for the storm.

*) lol this reminds me of a guy who told me how bought a t-shirt for 150,000 USD some years ago paying with vast amounts of bitcoin.

haha

I don't mine otherwise I'd be well in there for master nodes so its going to be a very slow game for me. But hey, good things come to those who wait.

I only have a gaming laptop so it wouldnt be worth my time CPU or GPU mining I don't think;

Exchanging for goods, I feel like it's a better way to help this coin succeed than just hoarding them to be cashed out at a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could reinvest in masternode shares :cool:

No really, not getting your question. What are you usually doing with mined coins? I'm basicly doing 2 things
  • If the coin sucks I dump them for bitcoin (does not apply here)
  • Buy stuff with the coin (currently on hold as I'm expecting a huge increase in value*)
So basicly, i'm holding, reinvesting, waiting for the storm.

*) lol this reminds me of a guy who told me how bought a t-shirt for 150,000 USD some years ago paying with vast amounts of bitcoin.
Well, I paid 25.02 DRK for a darkcoin t-shirt... and I didn't even receive it!! :sad:

That dog toy thing is bomb think I am going to buy for myself and set one at the new dog park with instructions on how I purchased it. I hope they are greatful enough to read and contribute to the movement.

Back