• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Core Team Accountability and Lack of Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you're willing to admit that you're a crook. I guess that's a start.

LOL. Yeah, totally a crook for wasting so much time helping to build the DashChat to 1000 members and offering to the core team first, at the same time bringing in apple developers, bounties, and even helping a few users get a Dash N Drink setup in Canada. Whatever, real effort isn't recognized.

Spreading fud about other members that have put a big effort into Dash is just a sign that the Dash ecosystem is failing.

LOL. Yeah, totally a crook for wasting so much time helping to build the DashChat to 1000 members and offering to the core team first, at the same time bringing in apple developers, bounties, and even helping a few users get a Dash N Drink setup in Canada. Whatever, real effort isn't recognized.

Spreading fud about other members that have put a big effort into Dash is just a sign that the Dash ecosystem is failing.

I think you accomplished quite a lot with the dash slack and delivered on the payouts. The offer to sell the slack to the community for over 1000 dash though was pure bullshit, regardless of whatever you offered to Ryan :)

I think you accomplished quite a lot with the dash slack and delivered on the payouts. The offer to sell the slack to the community for over 1000 dash though was pure bullshit, regardless of whatever you offered to Ryan :)

Thanks Troydash. We didn't give a price to core - just asked for an open bid. And really if they offered any amount we probably would have taken it to keep the slack in the Dash community.

In sales, the amount is relative....the forum was purchased for $7500. Was that a BS number? There is nothing wrong with asking for a price you want....knowing that it is the start of a negotiation.

Ok, there's a disagreement and there are a fair number of different aspects to it that relate to governance, how can any of them be avoided through improvements to the governance system? Not an easy problem, there are limited resources to throw at it, testing can only really be done in a live environment, complicated solutions are asking for trouble so everything needs be clear and straightforward... god only knows how many different aspects there are to the problem. I've not read up on governance objects yet but they're almost live and they're an essential first step, things specific rules and criteria can be written for and tested out on a per-proposal basis.

Which part is FUD? That DashChat rightly belongs to the Network, or that you tried to sell it? You freely admit to both...

I'm glad you've done great things with Dash n Drink, but fail to see how that is relevant to your attempted selling (and ultimate confiscation) of a Network-owned asset.

Which part is FUD? That DashChat rightly belongs to the Network, or that you tried to sell it? You freely admit to both...

I'm glad you've done great things with Dash n Drink, but fail to see how that is relevant to your attempted selling (and ultimate confiscation) of a Network-owned asset.

Did you take a class on misinformation?

DashChat was owned privately before it got any funding from Dash. All the Dash went to activities that increased the exposure for Dash. There was never a contract to "Buy" DashChat with rewards. Do you expect to keep a rental car after you pay 2 days to rent it? Does the rental agency confiscate their car back after your rental is over?

Maybe if you say the same thing over and over it will be true....but I doubt it. It does make you look insane though.

Ok, there's a disagreement and there are a fair number of different aspects to it that relate to governance, how can any of them be avoided through improvements to the governance system? Not an easy problem, there are limited resources to throw at it, testing can only really be done in a live environment, complicated solutions are asking for trouble so everything needs be clear and straightforward... god only knows how many different aspects there are to the problem. I've not read up on governance objects yet but they're almost live and they're an essential first step, things specific rules and criteria can be written for and tested out on a per-proposal basis.

I have been asking for a list of changes in 12.1. Supposedly, Dash will have a programmable budget. It would be smart for Dash to advertise this. But the key is the talk about voting for a program manager that is supposedly smart and honest enough to figure out what projects deserve payments without bribes and based on filling in boxes on some sort of complicated report format.

I still sense a lot of frustration in this thread from certain people from a certain budget proposal that did not pass by the Masternode network largely due to its budget owners inflexibility to adjust its budget proposal conditions and the outlash that followed when we found out that the DashChat got converted over night from a Dash focussed chat medium to an altcoins focussed chat.

I think the project updates that most likely happened due to the creation of this thread is a good start
and something to build from.

Edit : some heavy editing, sorry about that.

Last edited:
I have been asking for a list of changes in 12.1. Supposedly, Dash will have a programmable budget. It would be smart for Dash to advertise this. But the key is the talk about voting for a program manager that is supposedly smart and honest enough to figure out what projects deserve payments without bribes and based on filling in boxes on some sort of complicated report format.

No way I'd support anything like that, even Gandhi wouldn't be trusted to do it and only the stupid or corrupt would take such a thankless job. Maybe something like voting as a kind of jury duty as a stop gap measure but the more that can be done automatically and without human intervention in a DAO the better.

I turned your setup around on you, and you still don't know it even after I gave you the link...

It might do you well to go read it before you go talking about egos and intimidation. You're buried in your own words. And I didn't do it to be the keyboard warrior you are, or even to "win" at anything. Just used you as a convenient example who happened to stick your neck out at just the time I needed it. A carbon copy of dozens of others here. All I had to do was wait, and there you were... Could have just as easilly been @tungfa, but he's stuck his foot in his mouth enough that he doesn't tangle with me anymore. Like so many others, he knows he's wrong and just doesn't care. Lying for ego is the game...

I'm certain nobody here cares. Did you even read it? There you go, trying to take a shot at me over something I've made pretty clear that I already know... You're so wrapped up in it you didn't even notice your silly attack was DOA. They're just a bunch of rubes too embarrassed to own it. Easier to kill the messenger, which you've proven to be a prime example... Again.

The only one swinging a dick here is you trying to twist and lie to win some keyboard warrior contest.

How many times you going to step on your own dick thinking it's someone else's? I don't think I could have asked for a better example to step up to the plate...

Congratulations!

The more you talk in riddles, the less anybody understands what you're on about, and frankly it gets to the point where nobody cares... The only person in an echo chamber around here is you, yet you don't see it.

Keep up the Walter Mitty act fella, you're doing a great job...!

Oh, nearly forgot... @camosoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back