• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Any paid Dash Instructors/Tutors?

paragon

Are you highly proficient and experienced with Dash and being a masternode and willing to show me the ropes? Well I'm looking for a mentor and am happy to compensate you for your time helping me.

I love everything about Dash and I'd like to learn all the in and outs of setting up a master node as well the different types of dash wallets both software and hardware. I understand the basics having a server and 1000 dash and have watched all the videos and basic tutorials, but there are several things I don't fully understand and it will take much longer to have a forum back and forth over each one than it will to have a hands-on 1-on-1 skype session. I would very much appreciate your help with this. If interested, please shoot me a message with your skype and I'll add you asap.

Last edited:
Short of actually setting up a node, I am happy to help you with questions about Dash, wallets, and the community etc. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

Pablo.

Short of actually setting up a node, I am happy to help you with questions about Dash, wallets, and the community etc. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

Pablo.
Thank you for reaching out to offer me help Pablo. Ideally I would like to find someone who is already a masternode,if I don't though, I'll definitely be contacting you. Thanks

Will you pay me for that?
I mean, you pay people to tell you the good things.
Will you pay people to tell you the bad things also?
That's not quite a fair apples to apples comparison. I'm offering to pay someone here for their help so that I can better understand dash technically and become a masternode, I'm not paying for their opinion about dash which is what you're offering.

That's not quite a fair apples to apples comparison. I'm offering to pay someone here for their help so that I can better understand dash technically and become a masternode, I'm not paying for their opinion about dash which is what you're offering.

And what if dash is a bullshit?
If someone tells you Dash deficiences, this will make you more informed and you will be able to judge better whether Dash worths your investment in money and time.

Please feel free to tell me the reason you don't like dash, I'm all ears just stop the dash hatespeech. In fact I think everyone here wants to improve dash so we need people like you to make constructive criticism

Please feel free to tell me the reason you don't like dash, I'm all ears just stop the dash hatespeech. In fact I think everyone here wants to improve dash so we need people like you to make constructive criticism

You are free to read my comments, they are all full of dash deficiencies.
But I am not going to summarize the deficiencies or give you personal lessons about the deficiences, unless you pay me 5 dash.

Can you see how furiously they rate my comments as troll?
They want to protect you and your 5 dash (that you were about to give me for my badnews services).

Why do they care so much about your 5 dash?
Why do they want to hide my badnews proposition from being visible?

They want all the money (you are planning to offer) to go to them, to the people which inflate the minds of the novices only with the good news.

Last edited:
Can you see how furiously they rate my comments as troll?
They want to protect you and your 5 dash (that you were about to give me for my badnews services).

Why do they care so much about your 5 dash?
Why do they want to hide my badnews proposition from being visible?

They want all the money (you are planning to offer) to go to them, to the people which inflate the minds of the novices only with the good news.

@demo

If the Dash community wanted to hide your 'badnews' then you would have been silenced, posts deleted, and banned already.

Truth is that your posts aren't censored and your views are just as visible as the positive views around Dash on the community forums.

BTW - your request for 5 dash 'to offer your opinion' to a new community member is a disgrace. You should be banned from these forums for that alone imho.

@paragon - hello and welcome to the community :) There are a number of masternode owners/operators on this forum and i'm sure that one or more of us can help you get up and running with a masternode.. A good place to start is @TaoOfSatoshi setup guide for a 'dummies' guide to setting up a masternode:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated.2680/

For a more theoretical understanding of masternodes I recommend reading this:

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1867864

If you're an investor and just want to buy Dash and get an instant return on investment (minus service fees) then choosing a 'managed' masternode or masternode 'shares' service is the way to go. There are a number of providers for such a service and @moocowmoo is just one well trusted and qualified provider of such services, the website is https://masternode.me/ *

* there are others out there who are just as trusted, qualified and respected though

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, I'm an experienced masternode owner and can help with most technical aspects. I'm not going to kid you though, there are some really smart peeps here who are far more savvy than me :D Either way, you've come to the right place and i'm sure the community will be happy to assist you with any help you need to get up and running.

Hope this helps! :D

Walter

@paragon Welcome! It is great to see that you are willing to put the time and the wallet to learn!

I would not sweat much about the technical details of how to set up a masternode just yet. That is a linux server administration problem. It is fun to do and learn, but I would focus first on the economic aspects, the incentives and that kind of stuff. If you have the funds to have a masternode you can always hire a hosted masternode now and move to hosting it yourself later. It is quite cheap and, in fact, it probably pays for itself because they all have almost 100% uptime, while if you do it yourself you can have some downtime and that would cost you money in lost revenue. If you go for a hosted masternode you always keep the control of the funds, so you don't take any risk.

For that reason I would totally recommend that you set up something with @fible1, he knows the project really well, including masternodes, and I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Hi Masternodes I'm willing to pay up to 100usd/hr depending on how qualified you are but I need a qualified masternode to advise me via skype. Thanks for tips Fernando and Walter I already know how it works and want to become a masternode possibly on my own server possibly through node40. I just need someone highly technically informed and experienced with Dash

Since I haven't been fortunate enough to receive contact from any Dash masternode experts via private message, I'm now raising my offer to 200$/hr or 20 dash/hr. Look forward to hearing from someone soon

Back