• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans, Large GPUs & Nicehash support

Two more questions:
  1. are you planning to do automated payouts?
  2. why are the turnouts varying so much? (like factor 10?)

This is totally wrong.

I did some more testing. Here is my stats:
http://xpool.ca/miner?worker=XpyMwMshpqvjNSmZRb1YgKDyvj4k8pg6dB

I'm usually mining with Gridseeds and recieved 2.42297985 DRK with an average hashrate of 7.06 MH/s.
Now, I've rented 150 MH/s scrypt power and in that shift I earned what... 3.35083254 DRK?
I thought, OK, due to your recent comment, we need to wait for the coins to mature. But what now... yet another 2.68572569 DRK?

That's 6 DRK for 24h with 150 MH/s mining, it should have been rather around 30 DRK. I've just proven your pool is not honoring the miners hashrate and not linking the found shares/blocks to the miners correctly. I strongly recommend you find a way to make fair payouts and to account found shares/blocks to each miner and pay them out after they matured.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm going to do the same. rent 150 for 24 hours and see the outcome. I'll also work with the dev's to see if there are some improvement we can do to the shift structure. I am thinking that perhaps all shares submitted confirmed or not shall be cleared for the next shift. Perhaps carrying them over is some how spoiling the overall payouts. But the exchanging of all the coins found is automated so the total DRK that is gets from the shift is at the mercy of the exchanges.

I'll keep an eye on it as well as do the same test.

Our SHA shift just paid out it's largest payment yet (21.2723 DRK), 2x the payout as last shift due to some hot coins on SHA256 right now. They're still hot to so next shift will likely be a good one too but only if more SHA256 miners hop on.

I got similar results:

Date: Mon Jul 14 2014 12:34:27My Shares: 134241741Total Shares: 234799762Percent: 57.1729 %Speed: 162.30 MHPayout: 3.23999912 DRKStatus: Complete

I suspect that with such a big increase in hashrate, the diff's on the coins are kicking in and while you'd think you'd get X10 more drk with X10 more hash, I don't think that'll ever work quite a nicely as that.

I did however get the correct % of DRK for the the amount of hash I put into it... Everything got exchanges and DRK bought with all the proceeds...

I'll think on this one more as there must be a way to improve this.

My question basicly breaks down to:
  1. On day 1 I have 100 MH, which is maybe 20% of your pool and I get paid with 20% of the exchanged DRK
  2. On day 2 I have 10 MH which is 2% and I get only 2% of the exchanged DRK but on day 2 are the coins matured from day 1 which I mined but I only get the 2% because my rate dropped.
Do you know what I mean?

I understand yeah. Even if the block is carried over, it doesn't change who and at what % of work they provided for that block. It should work out. We are looking into other methods of share tracking, but haven't found something suitable just yet.

Starting to go way over this blonde's understanding of it all!! LOL All I know is I had to shut my rig down for 4 days while we were moving.. when I finally got it back up and got my wallet re-synced.. I found out that I actually got paid for 2 of the 4 days I was down!! It wasn't much, but it was a helluva lot more than I was expecting.. Hoping to throw about 6 modded Gridseeds this way by the end of the week.. LOVE THIS POOL!!

Starting to go way over this blonde's understanding of it all!! LOL All I know is I had to shut my rig down for 4 days while we were moving.. when I finally got it back up and got my wallet re-synced.. I found out that I actually got paid for 2 of the 4 days I was down!! It wasn't much, but it was a helluva lot more than I was expecting.. Hoping to throw about 6 modded Gridseeds this way by the end of the week.. LOVE THIS POOL!!

hey good to hear! Yes, as you've now seen first hand, you need to stick with it, and the returns will build up. The more consistent miners are with the pool, the more accurate your returns will be.

Some people have emailed me complaining after the mining for a day. But as you have now said, you didn't even have your miners on and you got payments, thats really good to see and may put some more faith in the pool :) it will have it's ups and downs. Tracking, now 35 coins, and their network health is no easy task.

Yesterday's X11 results were down because CYC was stuck on a block which required a fork. Fixed and returned to normal, but takes time to identify and confirmed with developers that there is actually a problem.

But, the moral is, stick with it and it should workout to be the same and hopefully more often better than mining direct.

Cheers and thanks for the support!

hi, some newbie question, if i point my Block Erupter Cube 30 Ghs, roughly how much dark coins will i get in a shift? can't really understand the calculation.

Just added the 6 Gridseeds about an hour ago... humming nicely at 2.5-2.8mhs!!! (And that's without a raspberry!!) Can't wait to get 6 more!!

So my question to you guys is why are you selling them? I have noticed a bunch of people selling them off.. did you get your ROI and now are done with them? Or are you just wanting to move up to bigger and better? The 6 I got were volt modded (resistor swap, running at 1150 mhz and @500mhs) and I paid right at $28.00 each for them.. 3 have fans, 3 don't (which I kinda like.. let's me stack them for space). Just curious as to why you are getting rid of..

So my question to you guys is why are you selling them? I have noticed a bunch of people selling them off.. did you get your ROI and now are done with them? Or are you just wanting to move up to bigger and better? The 6 I got were volt modded (resistor swap, running at 1150 mhz and @500mhs) and I paid right at $28.00 each for them.. 3 have fans, 3 don't (which I kinda like.. let's me stack them for space). Just curious as to why you are getting rid of..
I'm waiting for my 2nd child to arrive every day now and I simply need to get these things out of my house.

Back