• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

oh so about the same price as the 9mh usb's, can get 140 mh of 9mh usb's 15-16 pieces from pinida for that price. was very interested at 1 bitcoin.

here is hoping that the manufacturer will sell to the world at the price mentioned earlier 1 bitcoin, and not the reseller price of 2 bitcoin

what??
I find two ridiculously different prices
too much

Attachments

• 2016-05-16_111249.jpg
    2016-05-16_111249.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 2016-05-16_111322.jpg
    2016-05-16_111322.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 232
Updated:

After about 5 days testing in the P2Pool by Baikal, Today They release a P2Pool Mining Guide for quick solution in P2pool.

Migrated to Dash community.
FYI.

Attachments

• P2Pool Mining Guide.pdf
    200.9 KB · Views: 294
I would really like to get one to compare to my dr-1... no where to buy at the moment. hoping to see more info from people that were lucky to get one. thanks raico for update

I would really like to get one to compare to my dr-1... no where to buy at the moment. hoping to see more info from people that were lucky to get one. thanks raico for update
Updated:

After about 5 days testing in the P2Pool by Baikal, Today They release a P2Pool Mining Guide for quick solution in P2pool.

Migrated to Dash community.
FYI.
X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec А где его купить!? Напишите пожалуйста завод изготовитель и номер их телефона. Спасибо Вам с уважением.
Where to buy it !? Write please plant manufacturers and their phone number. Thank you to respect

Updated 2 (Final):
Today, the Baikal relase the firmware for their Baikal miner. (And also update their web managment solution).
FYI.

And i think my testing about the Baikal Miner is complete now.
Thanks, my Dash community~

@tungfa
Thx bro~ That's cool. Is it ok for you about my poor photograph~ ;)
It's very interesting to play with this miner. You know, it has a "Pi" there~ lol, And i have informed that they are testing the cascade operation now...

eaddcdf469063763.jpg

@OLEGGULARIYA
Sorry i can't provide more information because i don't know~
They are selling their miners in their QQ group: 191236035.
Don't know they will create a Dash member account here.(I think they definitely will. Maybe very soon.)

I don't have any relationship with Baikal.
All of the evaluation is based on the cooperation between the Dash China team and Baikal.
In order to provide more and accurate information to the Dash community.

Attachments

• P2Pool Mining Guide_V1.pdf
    196.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Back