• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Working on the P2Pool

http://211.99.224.206:7903/static/

upload_2016-5-13_16-38-29.png

Problem exist on P2Pool~ Waiting for Baikal official respond.

Back to Nichhash for persistent testing.

They are selling the miner in their QQ group,first batch 50 miners,one per person.I bought 1 and should get it in 3 days.I guess they are not going to sell it international for the first batch.That's all I know.

Hopefully next batch they will consider sending internationally. Glad they are doing 1 per person like pinidea, it really helps keep things decentralized.

If a baikal rep sees this, add me to the "i want one" list. Resident of US.

Hopefully next batch they will consider sending internationally. Glad they are doing 1 per person like pinidea, it really helps keep things decentralized.

If a baikal rep sees this, add me to the "i want one" list. Resident of US.
Also for us in the EU,please ;)

P.S-if not sold with international delivery - why did someone shows us the specification of devices - to tease us, so not nice, is it? ;)

I hope to keep us informed, in this case Pinidea online store/shop is under construction yet, but every day there is progress :D

does it seem like you may sell to the world in the near future? a week or 2? or more like months? looking for where to spend my limited funds, now that we have choices. Canadian looking to buy one or more.

Back