• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

I found out about a "group buy" discount on these from a thread in here somewhere: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
I got one for about 12 Dash I think it was (when Dash was cheaper than it is now!), and it was striaght from Baikal themselves, shipped very quickly to me in Australia.

It works great, easy to use as long as you can see what IP address your router's DHCP gives to it.

I have it pointed at an auto switching pool at miningpoolhub.com which can decide between many different coins that use Quark, Qubit, X11, X13 & X15 and mine the most profitable ones, then convert/auto-exchange to pay me in whatever coin I want back. It's making around $2-$3 a day.

I have checked and i see you have ZERO orders on our site, order number let me check now ...?
WHAT? you must be joking then, am still waiting for shipment till now and your sales rep has not replied me today at all?
for you to say this then i must say you gays a scam then my 338$ going to smokes, but will wait till tomorrow before i jump into any conclusions...

I still have payment screenshots - if you want i can post that on here , also my back and forth conversation with the sales rep until payment and after that the conversation just stopped and all she said will ship out between 2-3 days. -- well tomorrow ill see

BAIKAL order: 20170227104819

Sorry mate,

I thought you meant you made the order on Asicminermarket.com when i seen the order number, i was like umm this guy not made a order with us. As this number is not the same format we use, Next time use us. You would have had the tracking and better communication :)

Hi all.

I am having a difficult time ordering direct from Baikal.

I do not really understand the process.
I placed an order and it told me to contact customer service to inform them of my order number and delivery address.

So I jumped on Skype and gave them that information and then some guy in Skype started wanting BTC payment. It all seems very open to being scammed. So I asked the dude to use Baikal official email to send me an invoice with payment instructions. He did not agree to that and gave me some other Skype address that he wanted me to add to make payment which would save 50% commission or something.

I am confused why we are told to talk to a customer service person when we give our address on the Baikal website and it is them who provide the order number so why do we have to tell the order number back to them? It is a very different shopping experience than Bitmain...or anywhere!

Can someone who has experience buying from Baikal do a step by step how to order and what emails etc I should be receiving etc?
Just being cautious really. Especially as Bitmain say do not pay anyone using social media account claiming to be them when Baikal seem to promote the use of using social media platforms to request payment.

Hello, its my first post in here.

I've been looking for a place to buy ASIC and found asicminermarket. On theri website they claim:

We are BitcoinWare.net located in China

I've contacted BitcoinWare and they replied

"Hi. Asicminermarket is not affiliated with us at all. Can you send a link to where it says this? Will investigate because it's not correct"

Sa Asicminermarket lies what it is.

I've investigated that it's hard to buy a baikal miner! Is there any reliable provider where you guys bought Baikal? baikalminer? Anywhere else?

How long did they take to give you a tracking number with your order? I ordered a Baikal A900 from asicminermarket and they gave me a receipt with the order number, but no DHL shipping number. I've also sent them an email (Contact Us link from their page) and tried to Skype them (through yangrongdai) and WeChat them (+18682180435) as per their page, but no reply.

There are a couple of sites here and here that say that the site is a scam. I think I recognize you from one of those threads defending them. Their 5 star comments for several products also strikes me as sketchy and fake.

Be aware with that mail, it's not from baikalminer.com, the original manufacturer and the only original seller, they don't support any reseller, it's asicminermarket instead. I have chat long time with people from baikal in skype becase of this problem (if link other forums not allowed please delete the link, admin, I have not seen any advice about this in the forum. I advise you to read it if you are going to buy one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677686.0

OTOH, Baikal people where as helpful as possible in skype, remember, baikalminer in skype, contact them directly if you want to buy one.

There are 5 results when I type in balkaiminer in Skype. Is any of these as good as the other? I'm starting to get worried about everyone being a scammer these days...

There are 5 results when I type in balkaiminer in Skype. Is any of these as good as the other? I'm starting to get worried about everyone being a scammer these days...
How long did they take to give you a tracking number with your order? I ordered a Baikal A900 from asicminermarket and they gave me a receipt with the order number, but no DHL shipping number. I've also sent them an email (Contact Us link from their page) and tried to Skype them (through yangrongdai) and WeChat them (+18682180435) as per their page, but no reply.

There are a couple of sites here and here that say that the site is a scam. I think I recognize you from one of those threads defending them. Their 5 star comments for several products also strikes me as sketchy and fake.
sorry boss! i didn't order anything from Asicminermarket and i never defended them on anything, please read my trends again, so there for i have nothing in connection with Asicminermarket. good luck mate!

here is the answer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804508.0

Look at "show profile" and buy only from baikalminer

Lol, I've been talking with fraudster all the time :) Now when I write to them, there's consistency between what they wrote in email and what they say on Skype. look for biakalminer ONLY

Cheers

Last edited:
Sorry mate,

I thought you meant you made the order on Asicminermarket.com when i seen the order number, i was like umm this guy not made a order with us. As this number is not the same format we use, Next time use us. You would have had the tracking and better communication :)

So, are you from Asicminermarket.com? If so, I must say I'm really dissatisfied with the communication. I've been trying to get an actual conversation from you guys through Skype (ID yangrongdai), but I keep getting this one line reply, when I'm lucky. Often times I can get anyone to reply back. I was going to buy the Mini Miner which is out of stock, but they told me I could still order it, but would need to wait for a few days before shipping. However, after getting no reply on how to order through the website even though the product isn't in stock, I decided to purchase the Giant A900 miner, which according to the web page is in stock.

I'm currently trying to get the tracking number of my Giant A900 purchase. Can you help me with that?

Screenshot of the invoice emailed to me from The Top Bit Miner Hardware Supplier
https://www.screencast.com/t/TF7duqUlzyum

Here are some screenshots of our Skype conversations.

https://www.screencast.com/t/xeaVdD9Y
https://www.screencast.com/t/PfnZnVLdoP

Last edited:
Do you know where I can buy mining tools now ? I just found them all out of stock in a website Please reply :)

I just bought mine last week from asicminermarket. Hasn't even shipped because they're out of stock. Try at eastshore.xyz or contact Baikal directly through Skype. Apparently we were a tad late on the whole Dash mining hype.

Hi Guys,

Anyone already tried this Baikal Orange Pi Image?

I have just found it yesterday on their webpage: PiOne_4G_V3.0_170306.img

I have asked them on skype if it can be used on the mini and if it improves anything but no reply so far.

Attachments

• 2017-03-08 10_00_07-firmware - Google Drive.png
    2017-03-08 10_00_07-firmware - Google Drive.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
where i can buy and when will be shipped if order today one bail 600 mhz???
I've contacted several vendors and they're all out of X11 ASICs in general. They don't know when they'll have stock. So if you find someone who does have stock, please share :)
I've been on back order for over a week and still no reply

Back