• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

1 question
not located at the forum how that 's to do in a day dash .
entroi than 150 M / hs , but in a day DASH not spotted .
for I am by mining with a RADEON rx 480 and I'm able to get from 0.11 to 0.12 per day DASH
2 question .
someone already bought the site http://baikalminer.com and received the miner ?
thank you all

I ordered a miner a while back and it came within a number of days. I think the shipping was less than a week. It works great!
If I understood what you are asking, I usually got 1 dash every 4 days.

1 question
not located at the forum how that 's to do in a day dash .
entroi than 150 M / hs , but in a day DASH not spotted .
for I am by mining with a RADEON rx 480 and I'm able to get from 0.11 to 0.12 per day DASH
2 question .
someone already bought the site http://baikalminer.com and received the miner ?
thank you all

1.You should be able to get around 0.10-0.15 dash per day.It depends on too many factors to make a real prediction.
2.Yes, I bought a Quad and I've received it after 1 week to Europe.

Why the price is so high? What parts are important in it?
Well, it's about 30+% cheaper now then when I bought my single miner, so it's good that the price has gone down.
The chip is of course the important part, and that this asic does 150MHs at 40 Watts. I don't recall how many GPUs that would match up to, but obviously the amount of GPUs would use magnitudes more power just to achieve the same hashrate.

Well, it's about 30+% cheaper now then when I bought my single miner, so it's good that the price has gone down.
The chip is of course the important part, and that this asic does 150MHs at 40 Watts. I don't recall how many GPUs that would match up to, but obviously the amount of GPUs would use magnitudes more power just to achieve the same hashrate.
What price now days? Can i buy used miners?

What price now days? Can i buy used miners?
Last I checked they were selling for $500 but other retailers are selling them for $750-1000 USD. Due note that custom fees may be applied when importing a miner to your country.
Check Ebay or maybe selling posts on Bitcointalk.org if there are second hand miners for sale. Odds are though that they won't be so much cheaper as people are mining all that they can right now.

Obrigado por seu depósito de 0.11821394 DASH. Ele agora está confirmada e pode ser acessado a conta .

Até a próxima vez ... mineração feliz,
-O Eobot Equipe.
I'm getting this amount of DASH and send to EOBOT to convert BTC and send to my portfolio.
and you guys , the retreat a day with Baikal.
I'm using GPU RX 480 8 mb Sappire

Estou interessado em comprar um Baikal, mas não tenho dúvidas de sua produção diária. e desculpe pelo meu Inglês.

Usas Skype?

Agrega "baikal baikal" a tus contactos :D

Hasta el 30 de Septiembre estan aceptando "pre-pedidos". Estiman despachar unidades nuevas antes del 20 de Octubre.

Si pagas en BTC puedes confirmar tu pedido de inmediato.

suerte...! :cool:;):cool:

just google asicminermarker $690 good price i took a order 4 weeks ago and i paid $715

just a head up for a good price to buy this :)

Dear my Dash community,

基础参数:
Brief:

X11 Baikal Mini Miner Spec
- Hash Rate : 150MH/s(±10%)
- Power : 40W(±5%) @ 0.27J/MH (at the wall , with 25℃ ambient temp)
- Power supply : DC 12V 5A Power Adapter with 2.5 DC Plug(Not included)
- Interface : Ethernet
- Operation Temp : 0 ~ 40 ℃

Hi all,
I have purchased one of this and it works very nice, but only with X11 algo. I have to update the firmware, I have downloaded all the necesary but when I plug the USB to my pc (leds blinking and so on) my pc (windows10) is not capable to detect it (error 43). I have tried most of the solutions (change energy options, uninstall and reinstall usb ports, unsigned drivers installing mode) but with no result. I have read in the thread that some people has been able to do it with VB, is the option I'm going to try now. But can anyone give me any advice about how to do it correctly?
Thanks

hi, you have to follow the upgrade guide and follow it step by step, it works for me but im under windows 7. good luck

Thanks for the answer but I have followed the guide step by step and all works very well till the moment I connect Baikal to my PC via the USB special cable. Instead of STM Device in DFU Mode, the device appear as unknown device. I have tried also the advanced restart + F7 windows init to be allowed to install unsigned drivers, if that was the problem, but with no success. :(.

maybe you can try to install a DFU Util driver before connecting the baikal on USB ? sorry i cant help you more :(

edit : it is said in the guide : 2.2.1 Install a DFU Util driver

Yes, as you said it's necessary to install the driver, but when I run zadig 2.1.2 to do it, it doesn't allow me to install it as the device is not recognized in the device administrator. And I haven't found any way to install directly a STM driver in my system. :confused:

i think you have to install a dfu util friver BEFORE zadig in order for the baikal to be recognized in the device manager
google "DFU UTIL DRIVER", good luck ;)

Back