• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

New things for my techy guys, directly from Baikal Tech Team regarding the update:

3.Why would you need to burn the OrangePi image to a SD card if you make the firmware update with that wire?
4.Do you have to make them both not just one?
To support multiple algorithm, We modified the sgminer & firmware.So you have to update both SD card image & firmware.

Can you ask them that if the baikal miner already does multiple algorithms, do i still need to update, or is it already capable.

also is there a version anywhere where i can check what version i'm running.

since you already have communications with them.. ;)

I can talk with them but they reply very rare and I have to insist a lot.

Since your miner can do all the algos you don't need to update.There are 2 updates:firmware and OS+dashboard.
Firmwares should be just 2: the single algo and the multi-algo.I guess OS+dashboard were 3, one for the single algo and two for the multi.

I haven't tried yet to verify the update number but I think you can see if you remove the micro SD card from the miner and insert in into the computer.
Don't format or modify anything on that card!!!

I am testing all the algos in single coin, multi-algo and multicoin mining.The best i found so far makes 12$/day.
Even if in the miner's dashboard I see a constant 597-601 Mh/s a pool's hashrate is quite different.Some of the pools see about 10-15% less, some fluctuate from 97 to 1000 Mh/s, some are constant around 600.

So you maxed out at $12/day with their Quadruple miner? I would think $12/day per 150 mh/s, no?

I was hoping to purchase the quad version (batch 2 ) with a credit card. Does anyone know of a coupon to get it for around $2000 like I have seen before?

I was hoping to purchase the quad version (batch 2 ) with a credit card. Does anyone know of a coupon to get it for around $2000 like I have seen before?

As far as I've seen until now no one accepts "traces" so no credit card, paypal or anything else.Not the resellers, and not the main company.Furthermore you won't see at the resellers a price below 2400-2300$.

Hi friends,
Yesterday I tried to update multi Baikal Miner algo x11, x13, x14, x15, quark, qubit.
I went exactly according to the procedure that was intended for that purpose.
I could not do it.
I still have only one algorithm - x11.
This has been achieved already here someone update Miner multi algo ???

Hi friends,
Yesterday I tried to update multi Baikal Miner algo x11, x13, x14, x15, quark, qubit.
I went exactly according to the procedure that was intended for that purpose.
I could not do it.
I still have only one algorithm - x11.
This has been achieved already here someone update Miner multi algo ???

Mine came updated already so I've never done it but if you want I could give you my skype in a private message and try to do it together.

it's the same thing for user&pass if you plan to play in the terminal
Thanks but I'll keep it simple for now. Wally what exchange(s) do you use for multi-pool mining. I used to mine at Multipool.us years ago, and used Cryptsy. Now I am having trouble finding an exchange that even covers half the coins mined.
Right now I'm just mining DASH on Supernova.

Back