• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Win A Bacon Wallet Filled With Digital Cash In A DASH Art Contest!

Will You Share This DASH Art Contest On Social Media?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not on social media

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

dashartmale.jpg

Dash For Newbies is hosting a Dash Art Contest! In addition to Dash cash prizes, there are some fun ones like the Bacon Wallet that are being given out to top art submissions.

I really need your help in spreading this contest around social media. I'll be doing some paid advertising, but just by sharing to your social sites, it will help a lot! Getting new people involved is key to getting mainstream onboard. People love winning money and creative people like sharing their art! There's already one submission that came to me on Twitter last night:

IMG_8683.jpg

Here are the details which come from the Medium article:

Attention: creative people of the world!
DASH.org and Dash For Newbies are sponsoring a global, online art contest, open to literally anyone on planet earth. This means no age restrictions and no geography restrictions. It doesn’t matter if you live in Botswana or Berlin. Enter today for your chance to win digital cash and ridiculously fun prizes.

FIRST PLACE: 2 DASH+ Archie McPhee Horse Head Mask:
SECOND PLACE: 1 DASH + Bacon Wallet:
THIRD PLACE: .75 DASH + Handicorn:
Plus Mystery Prizes (hmmmmm…..what could this mean?)

(current exchange rate: 1 Dash = $79 USD)

HOW TO ENTER

DEADLINE: May 20, 2017 11:59 PM CST

STEP 1:
Create one visual art piece using the DASH logo somewhere in your art. It can be used in a subtle or obvious way.

STEP 2:
Take a photo or YouTube video of your art.

STEP 3:
Send a tweet to @stellabelle on Twitter and use the hashtag, #DashForNewbies. Make sure your photo or YouTube video link is included in your tweet. It’s mandatory to submit your art entry on Twitter. If you don’t have a Twitter account, get one. If your country censors Twitter, you can email your photo or video link to: DashForNewbiesATgmail.com.

All entries will be showcased on the Dash For Newbies Medium publication as well as the Dash For Newbies Facebook page.

1. What is DASH?
    A digital currency, like Bitcoin only better and faster. Check out this survival guide to DASH to get up to speed.
  2. Is DASH real money?
    Yes. You might be using it in the future if you don’t already.
  3. If I win, how do I get the money?
    Get a digital wallet. An easy one for a computer is Exodus.io. An easy one for Android and iPhones is Jaxx.io.
  4. What kind of visual art will be accepted?
    Drawing, painting, photography, embroidery, collage, 2-d & 3-d art, comics, food art, ceramics, fabric, environmental installations, holography, street art, cartoons, digital art, sculpture, cloisonné, cave art, etc. No music or videos.
  5. How will I know if I won?
    You will be contacted via Twitter with instructions. If your country censors Twitter, you will be emailed.
Here’s a video that explains the contest (and might possibly freak you out a bit):

What are the judges looking for?
Creativity, absurdity, originality, sublety, random, passion, crazy.

Disclaimer: By submitting your art to this Dash Art Online Contest, you give Dash.org and all associated Dash sites permission to share your art on social media including in YouTube videos. Dash For Newbies is funded entirely by the Dash decentralized autonomous organization. The mission of Dash For Newbies is to help regular people learn about and feel comfortable using DASH, the new digital cash. And we hope you get entertained along the way……

Also, I took the advice of GrandMaster and now have a Dash address where Masternode owners can contribute to the prize money for this art contest. If you're a masternode owner and would like to send some extra Dash to the winners and participants of this Dash Art contest, you can send Dash to this address:
XmXjnXTs5CcYT9fAAeov7Lsoem9PRuEhHe

To share this contest on social media, here's the link to the full article: https://medium.com/dash-for-newbies...0-cash-prizes-5-20-2017-deadline-7295cb85a8d5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back