• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Who is winning the privacy race?

acidburn

Is darkcoin? I've been reading a lot of other coins and I think darkcoin will be ahead of its time if we can get transactions in under a minute.

Defo, game changer but will others care? IS this enough?

Time will tell. Darkcoin has a good head start and is persistant and innovative. But the game could change any day. Who knows.

I think Darkcoin is the winner. I took a look at CryptoNote and I think you can't tell the source of payment but the destination is clearly visible, correct me if I am wrong. With Darkcoin, you can't tell anything.

Hopefully after open-source more developers will join Darkcoin. Evan is overworking.

Anyone here familiar with the deep web scene, are there any merchants that have started adopting DRK yet?

Anyone here familiar with the deep web scene, are there any merchants that have started adopting DRK yet?

I doubly anybody is accepting DRK yet
as there was that bounty 2-3 weeks ago !

I started Darksend mixing 2 days ago: 3DRK, 8rounds.
And it is not finished yet: "Submitted to masternode, waiting in queue". - "Darksend is idle."
If it is not my particular bug - Darkcoin still has a lot to improve before general users can easily use it with satisfaction... :(

Dark is not accepted on the deep web no though it has cropped up in articles on some sites. However so have the rest. For these guys to adopt the value needs to be much higher and far more stable.

Back