• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where are those coins going?

jpr

Screen taken few minutes ago :)
nAnWFDC.jpg

Edit: Someone is creating masternodes I think :) Or Mintpal fucked something up and is relocating darks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who bought a ton of DRK on Bitfinex a few hours ago? Vertoe, was that you who bought them? :)

mintpal open and running again !!!
But can we trust MP now, tungfa? They scared me the last 24+ hours.... And they upset people because there was no communication from them. Jason and moolah are on IRC but they've been quiet. Very strange.

Off topic, but what happened with MP?
Suppose to be upgrading to v2 ran by moolah but they tweeted that they were hit by a ddos. Site was completely fubared and a pain in the ass to get withdrawals through.

not sure
but i never ever had any problem there and in all the hacks they always were in touch with me very fast

i always buy and put into cold wallet right away
dam i wish i had some cash to stock up more ... did a bit of shopping on friday thought ... :smile:

I spoke to Mintpal yesterday and they have a hard date of Friday for launch of V2. The ddos was a separate issue.

I agree, communications were poor. I've been looking around at other exchanges.

What do people think of cex.io?

It's OK, but I still like Mintpal in that they did well here, no losses, and they solved the last big hack when someone stole all of some coin (evades me now) and they helped with a reset.

I spoke to Mintpal yesterday and they have a hard date of Friday for launch of V2. The ddos was a separate issue.

I agree, communications were poor. I've been looking around at other exchanges.

What do people think of cex.io?
cex.io is ghash.io, the bad pool that doesn't comply. cex.io also has a higher trading fee (0.2%) while Mintpal has trading fee at 0.15%. Although the volume isn't much at cex.io but it's growing since they just added the pair DRK/BTC not long ago. I did get some cheap DRK at cex.io. Too bad Mintpal seems so flaky now and if you search the web, moolah doesn't seem to have a good background to impress traders.

Wow! 109, 000 Dark Coins! It'll be greedy fuckers like this...
*snap*

And the photo's this guys took of his little brainwave are too professional :grin:
*snap*

And if you scroll to the second post here.. This guys sold 300 of these closed shell systems which keep the miner completely untoouchable..
*snap*

Greeds a horrible horrible trait,.. It's people like that who ruin it for the rest of us :sad:

Sorry can't link em I've not posted enough :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the layout of Mintpal. I want it to succeed. It has my trading loyalty as long as I can access the thing!

Cex.io intrigues me because they are HQ'd about a mile from my house in the UK. I did a bit of trading on there today but was taken back a little by the fees.

I might see if they are hiring. I'm sick of the particular industry that I provide IT services in and altcoins and trading platforms make me buzz. If they give me a job, I swear I'll try to get them to lower their commission!

Wow! 109, 000 Dark Coins! It'll be greedy fuckers like this...
*snap*

And the photo's this guys took of his little brainwave are too professional :grin:
*snap*

And if you scroll to the second post here.. This guys sold 300 of these closed shell systems which keep the miner completely untoouchable..
*snap*

Greeds a horrible horrible trait,.. It's people like that who ruin it for the rest of us :sad:

Sorry can't link em I've not posted enough :what:
Wrong thread?

Back