• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What other altcoins are DRKcoiners into?

got dang nautilus is dragging ass on implementing POS! Supposedly, it took so long because it's bulit from scratch and includes shitload of complex innovations ... such as a tie to some real world asset fund.

i've been bagholding for about 3 weeks longer than i intended to, but i'm still confident it will pay off.

I am only in Darkcoin, since the big drop in price. I grabbed all I could :wink:

I wonder - as Bitcoin is going to be accepted by ever increasing number of retailers - will its price linger? (or fall) They sell a product for BTC but convert it into fiat instantaneously. Should this be the case, how it would reflect to Darkcoin's price? Any takers?

However, the more I think about it the more I am sure this...
2009 - Bitcoin
2014 - Darkcoin
... might end up being a mantra in the 2nd phase of crypto currencies lives. BTC is a brilliant innovation, but lacks privacy. In a total-surveillance state as our glorious freedom cage, privacy gets more and more important every day...

Therefore, Darkcoin is getting more and more important!!
(as a concept, as a philosophy, as a real alternative currency for the parallel world we must build if we want to get off the Financial Crime Cartel's chains)

More and more they do. Consider all us and then consider how our type now has leverage due to all the recent leaks, etc. It's becoming slightly more popular. The real turn will be to make privacy a seamless experience for the average joe. If you tell them it's there with no effort they'll grab it.

DRK and BTC for me.

Buying some cloud mining contracts, mining LTC, selling for DRK...

The girlfriend has Naut and some Gold...

That about it for us, we keep it lean and simple...

Ah cool, do you buy with crypto? I do like to buy some here and there if I feel the price is right. It's a lot of fun albeit an expensive hobby!

Ah cool, do you buy with crypto? I do like to buy some here and there if I feel the price is right. It's a lot of fun albeit an expensive hobby!
We've been using a mix of Fiat and BTC, buying small chunks, ounces, storing them somewhere safe etc.

Ah cool, I do the same. I just buy some small coins and some little bits if there is a deal.

Pretty sure there is a site that is vetted that will take crypto, fiat and even dark. It's in the list of places in the forum that accept dark.

Ah cool, I do the same. I just buy some small coins and some little bits if there is a deal.
It's actually pretty therapeutic having something tangible like gold ounces after dealing so much in Crypto...

The Meltdown is coming and it's going to be handy to have some good old fashioned gold tucked away under one's pillow...

It's actually pretty therapeutic having something tangible like gold ounces after dealing so much in Crypto...

The Meltdown is coming and it's going to be handy to have some good old fashioned gold tucked away under one's pillow...
I don't have as much shiny as I'd like (who ever does?) but I'm working on it. I might need to work a bit faster though.

China has about one month's worth of silver left, apparently.

True, I'm not even sure what I could do with it but it I agree it feels nice.

Pretty sure there is a site that is vetted that will take crypto, fiat and even dark. It's in the list of places in the forum that accept dark.

Amagi is the one I am sure. They don't send to where I am but there is a good dutch site that accepts Bitcoin and ships to where I am. Postage kills me though.

Aside from Bitcoin, Darkcoin, I have small amounts in
NXT
XEM (NEM) - not launched yet
SJCX (Storj)
Litecoin (going to sell off ALL soon, just a little left)
STR (Stellar) sold off all, except the free one I got for signing up.

what else is worth our attention? there are just too many now to look after :)

Back