• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is the best pool for Dash mining ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on coinmine for over a month and it has been good overall. I see that the dominating pool right now is cybtc. The process of entering it is a bit confusing, because you have to ask for an invite on a Chinese Instant Messaging app entering a QQ code or something.

Has anyone been able to mine there?

i'm sure cybtc is a legit pool, since most of the chinese miners are up there. but they charge a 0.5% fee, i think. So i'm gonna stick with p2pool

Has anyone used suprnova.cc with a ibelink asic? They say to connect with port 9991 but it doesn't seem to work. I'm not getting any connections with that port. Can anyone help?

Has anyone used suprnova.cc with a ibelink asic? They say to connect with port 9991 but it doesn't seem to work. I'm not getting any connections with that port. Can anyone help?

I could not get port 9991 to save in my config file. But the default port 80 and 443 connected me to the Pool but the performance was really bad - more discards, rejects and very low Hash rate like 54%

stratum+tcp://dash80.suprnova.cc:80

Last edited:
I would suggest you to choose Hashgains for best dash mining pool. Hashgains provides one of the best dash mining plans along with low maintenance fees per Gh/s as well as free setup plan with the contract duration of of 24 Months.

I would suggest you to choose Hashgains for best dash mining pool. Hashgains provides one of the best dash mining plans along with low maintenance fees per Gh/s as well as free setup plan with the contract duration of of 24 Months.

Mining contract? Our reference to mining pool is linked to mining with DASH Asic miners.

I'm new to cryptocurrency and would really appreciate someone's help.
Can someone please explain to me how do pools work? Does it matter where the pool is (country/continent)? What's the best pool? And how to connect an ASIC unit to a mining pool?

I'm new to cryptocurrency and would really appreciate someone's help.
Can someone please explain to me how do pools work? Does it matter where the pool is (country/continent)? What's the best pool? And how to connect an ASIC unit to a mining pool?

I do not believe in reinventing the wheel so :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_pool. To the next part.
  1. To start mining you should have a wallet for the coin you are mining or the coin you would be paid in. (NiceHash would only payout in Bitcoins)
  2. Register with the mining pool - create account and Worker (worker unique reference to differentiate each of your miners in a case where you have many or miner different co
  3. Generate or get the connection details for the pool you registered in it would look like "stratum+tcp://dash80.suprnova.cc:80"
  4. Test the connection to the various ports provided by the Pool and choose the one that is faster and with less latency. Closer is usually better.
  5. Connect your ASIC miner to the internet using a ethernet cable.
  6. Get to the Miner configuration page: Enter your mining Pool Port details, user name and password word (many pools just use 'x'
  7. Please note some Pools require you enter your wallet address as username some pools do not require any account creation you just enter the port details to mine with them and you wallet address for payments. (p2pool)
  8. Its a great idea to try out several so you know which one works best and you have back up pools.

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34.8GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

That seems about right. DASH has become like gold, hard to mine. The best calculator to use daily is whattomine.com I find it is closer to what you would get that day. When I started mining DASH in August 17th 2017, I got 0.45 on 11GH exactly a month after its gone down to 0.18. I expect it to get harder with the deliveries on more D3, DM22 DR-100. The Law of Diminishing Returns.

This Youtube review may help you. You should subscribe the videos are very helpful.

Last edited:
How old was that video? Just mined for almost 24 hours with a D3 and got 0.0108 .. at zpool. Difficulty is about 60M at the moment, while it was about 11M last month. Should i sell the miners?

It seems most the information I find about DASH mining, except the ASIC sellers, is dated.

Reality has struck since when I entered this post... My electric rate of 25 cents is far too high for any profitable mining.

Bummer to hear about your electricity costs.

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34.8GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

Have you had any luck with this?

What pool are you using currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back