• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is the best pool for Dash mining ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fare advice to suggest solo-mine on a p2pool node. But with 0% fee, how can you go wrong.

Can 3rd party pools even withhold the rewards? Or what else would worry you about 3rd parties for? -Thanks

It seems most the information I find about DASH mining, except the ASIC sellers, is dated.

Most the advice I hear is to mine ETH, XRP, or ZEC. <<edit here: xrp is Not mine-able. I had meant xmr

I would like to support DASH with a small GPU mining rig...

Best
rc

Reality has struck since when I entered this post... My electric rate of 25 cents is far too high for any profitable mining.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to rent a rig and join a pool for a day or so to try it out - maybe 500Mh, and then maybe rent periodically after that. Any takers?

Fare advice to suggest solo-mine on a p2pool node. But with 0% fee, how can you go wrong.

Can 3rd party pools even withhold the rewards? Or what else would worry you about 3rd parties for? -Thanks

Hey there. N00b miner here. How do I set up a solo mining on p2pool?
I just grab one of the IP addresses and ports from this p2poolmining.us site, add the stratum prefix and set it in the URL of my miner, like this:

stratum+tcp://50.116.45.138:7903/static/

And it's status is set to alive and active is set to true. But a few seconds later, active sets to false. What's going on?

When configuring the pool in my miner web interface, I set the user to be my wallet address, and just put anything as the password.

The only pool I've been able to get to work is the suprnova.cc

I would really like to know what the best Dash mining pool is as at July 2017 this thread seems like it may be dated.

I would really like to know what the best Dash mining pool is as at July 2017 this thread seems like it may be dated.

I've been on coinmine for over a month and it has been good overall. I see that the dominating pool right now is cybtc. The process of entering it is a bit confusing, because you have to ask for an invite on a Chinese Instant Messaging app entering a QQ code or something.

Has anyone been able to mine there?

I've been on coinmine for over a month and it has been good overall. I see that the dominating pool right now is cybtc. The process of entering it is a bit confusing, because you have to ask for an invite on a Chinese Instant Messaging app entering a QQ code or something.

Has anyone been able to mine there?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back