• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wanting to buy 1k Darkcoin for USD or Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravitate

I am looking for 1k or 2k darkcoin please can pay with paypal or bitcoin or potentially bank transfer. Must have a good rep though either here or BTCTALK

I am looking for 1k or 2k darkcoin please can pay with paypal or bitcoin or potentially bank transfer. Must have a good rep though either here or BTCTALK
Moved to marketplace.

I might be able to help you depending on the rate, I would need to be sent the BTC first also.

Well we can start with 1 bitcoin for 65? Let me know what you think? Also I want to make some pvd 0.999 silver plated physical coins and will need to team up with someone to help with software with the codes etc. I already make physical bitcoins and want to start with dark coin ;) but want to buy some coins first
Moved to marketplace.

I might be able to help you depending on the rate, I would need to be sent the BTC first also.
l you

The best I can do 1 BTC for 57, that comes to 0.0175-ish per DRK PM me if interested also those coins sound awesome would they be like casascius coins?

ok ok can we do 60 and meet half way? The physicals will be exactly like casascius he is the creator of all things physical. The bitcoin ones I do look like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621275.0 and I also make physical WorldAidCoins where the private key is in a cavity within the coin. These are not for sale though and only go to Guardians which applications are open for :) you can see them here though www.worldaidcoin.org
Anyone can be a guardian if you can help spread cryptos to the poorest corners of the earth.

The Dark Coins will be silver plated in a PVD coating and I am hoping to get some gold or Silver plate on the B if I can manage to get it done. They will be sexy coins I tell you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back