• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB Want to borrow 125DRK

Status
Not open for further replies.

innergy

Hi, guys!
I'm looking for 125DRK to start my 4th MN but I'm out of cash for now.

The one who borrows me the DRKs will get the income from the 4 masternodes on a weekly basis for the next 7 weeks (20DRK per week on average). He'll be given the 4 MN addresses to check the income.

This is an interesting proposal, first loan in DRK that I know of :)

I'm not interested in lending, but I can escrow if it helps to close the deal:
-I would hold the cold wallet of one of your masternodes while the lender is repaid with the proceeds of the masternodes (I would send him directly those from the MN in escrow at the end, but you both can see how much that MN is making).
-Once the repayment amount is reached, I would send you back the 1000 DRK of the masternode, and the proceeds in the masternode in escrow to the lender.
-My fee would be 13 DRK (my fee for escrow is 1% of the escrowed amount, but this requires to start the masternode remotely, probably several times during a few weeks).

I would suggest that you agree with the lender in a closed amount as interest of the loan. The number and reward for MNs is changing, so it is difficult to know how much your MNs will make in 7 weeks.

I'm in if my return amounts to 150 DRK over however many weeks that takes, escrowed by fernando with fernando's escrow fee paid by innergy.

So innergy it will cost you 25DRK to me and 13DRK to fernando = 38DRK total to borrow 125DRK over probably 7-8 weeks, but hey it's an opening offer... I'll probably get undercut by someone... :grin:

edit: doh, you would need to borrow the 13DRK escrow fee too I assume?

I can lend that too for an additional 1DRK, so my revised 'fee' would be 26DRK.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about 12.5DRK (10% for two months) profit for the lender and 12.5DRK (1.25%) fee for the escrow service (I really don't like 13 ;) )
Otherwise it's not profitable for me.. I can collect the needed 120-125DRK with 3MN for 8 weeks .. so the 4th node will collects another 40DRK and we should split them for the every side of the deal.

1.) fernando collects 1000DRK - 875 from me and 125 from the lender and starts a MN with a given address.
2.) l'm gonna send the income from 3 declared MNs (plus mining) to the address of the 4th given by fernando weekly until it reaches 1150DRK
3.) then fernando sends 1000DRK to me and 137.5DRK to the lender

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back