• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

VPS for hosting masternodes, payment in crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.
VPN,Virtual private network is one of useful thing on these day on internet.Actually i haven’t any name on my mind which Vpn take btc for payment.Famous Vpn like express VPN,froot VPN,Hide my ass won’t accept BTC as a payment option.
VPN_explained_transparent_grey-24awcw5.png

I will suggest you to search on Google you may can find a list of VPN providers where you can pay through BTC.Actually BTC is not the usefull payment option That’s why they don’t get this option for payment. You may find details about VPN proveders from here. This may help you to know about payment option for VPN’s. Hope this help you

If you want to only host an masternode, you can use a masternode hosting platform, take a look at BIH at MNO or mntank dot com, it a coin with masternode hosting services at only $1.99/month.

I try to avoid hosting nodes on VPS with a free trial because it needs constant monitoring for vulnerability, and we need to keep track of any downtime. Instead, we pay a little bit more money each month for an established VPS provider that doesn't offer free trials.
You might also want to read our article on how to choose the best masternode ____.

I suggest reading this article about the best VPNs are so that you can make an informed decision about which one would be best for your needs.

I have personal experience with DigitalOcean and Vultr. They are both reliable providers with relatively good prices (~$100- $200/mo) but they do not accept cryptocurrency payments at this point in time. We found Linode to be great as well but their cost was significantly higher ($400-$600/ mo).

I try to avoid hosting nodes on VPS with a free trial because it needs constant monitoring for vulnerability, and we need to keep track of any downtime. Instead, we pay a little bit more money each month for an established VPS provider that doesn't offer free trials.
You might also want to read our article on how to choose the best masternode ____.

I suggest reading this article about the best VPNs are so that you can make an informed decision about which one would be best for your needs.

I have personal experience with DigitalOcean and Vultr. They are both reliable providers with relatively good prices (~$100- $200/mo) but they do not accept cryptocurrency payments at this point in time. We found Linode to be great as well but their cost was significantly higher ($400-$600/ mo).

What are you doing to justify $100 / month?? You don't need to pay anything like that if you're only hosting a masternode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back