• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Video] Darksend Tutorial (RC5)

yidakee you had some great ideas when we talked about videos before, i believe a professional VoiceOver should not be that complicated as the "text" is just what vertoe sais , only needed in a better "quality" (and maybe a sexier voice .... haaa ... no offence vertoe !!)

any thought !

+ the videos should be linked to

- new webpage
- Wikipedia
- ....>>

on YouTube there should be a
Darkcoin Channel
or Darkchannel
or Dark Tube
or something like that where all our videos (and future interviews and whatever else coming) should go in !!!

"tonight live on Dark TV ....."

i wouldnt mind if someone wants to cut, edit and voice-over the videos, just drop me a message and i can send you the raw video files. i was too lazy and my english sucks ^^

do you know the german coast guard? xD

i know da GERMAN coastguard !!!
haaaaa ... fuxxing love that !!

I could do it no problem! But to be honest, this IS excellent PR stuff, and could even go on the main webpage! let alone youtube and trying to make it go viral, twitterss, reddits etc etc...

So what we need NOW is a non-testnet screen cast, and to be honest, no linux stuff. This is for the masses, not the geeks. Straight and simple into on main net version, with the same blockchain verfication, and all considerations (8 rounds takes more, disable darksend, payment to self etc)

Not to piss on your efforts vertoe, on the contrary! But your first video is like a horror movie for the non-techies. They just wont understand and be fearful.

I suggest being ulttra-pro about this. Have someone do a very simple quick Motion Graphics as intro and outro, a nice screen cast exactly like vertoe did, but running the official version. Chopped to fit a 1 minute video.

I have a fully running studio I can do all the audio no problem. Worked years in radio too as producer. Unfortunately I cannot pull any more favors to friends on motion graphics, but I can get a nice male or female voice-over for free, and audio-design too

Just so it look officially AWESOME !!

I also could do;

Portuguese version
Spanish version
German version
Polish version
Russian version

this off the top of my head.... totally free, totally pro quality.

Anyone know a motion grafixs guy? I have one that could do it but is not much of a pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I could do it no problem! But to be honest, this IS excellent PR stuff, and could even go on the main webpage! let alone youtube and trying to make it go viral, twitterss, reddits etc etc...

So what we need NOW is a non-testnet screen cast, and to be honest, no linux stuff. This is for the masses, not the geeks. Straight and simple into on main net version, with the same blockchain verfication, and all considerations (8 rounds takes more, disable darksend, payment to self etc)

Not to piss on your efforts vertoe, on the contrary! But your first video is like a horror movie for the non-techies. They just wont understand and be fearful.

I suggest being ulttra-pro about this. Have someone do a very simple quick Motion Graphics as intro and outro, a nice screen cast exactly like vertoe did, but running the official version. Chopped to fit a 1 minute video.

I have a fully running studio I can do all the audio no problem. Worked years in radio too as producer. Unfortunately I cannot pull any more favors to friends on motion graphics, but I can get a nice male or female voice-over for free, and audio-design too

Just so it look officially AWESOME !!

I also could do;

Portuguese version
Spanish version
German version
Polish version
Russian version

this off the top of my head.... totally free, totally pro quality.

Anyone know a motion grafixs guy? I have one that could do it but is not much of a pro

hey man
you should talk to Minotaur , i just had a conversation with him regarding the Motion Graphics, he might have somebody !
(I linked him to come over here !)

Back