• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Video blogs, Monthly conferences and News on DASH

To fund or not to fund?

• Yes (Thank you!)

• No (Suggest in the comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should I leave a link on a video from the conference we are holding next week?
I would also appreciate some further feedback from every member of dash community!

I would really like to see you and @dmitriybtc collaborate since he is already funded by the DAO of Dash. I would MUCH rather vote on a proposal backed in this way and will abstain otherwise.

@dmitriybtc if your first month of meetups goes well why don't you both do a joined proposal next month and combine forces across Ukraine?
That will get @slava_m the backing needed to earn trust from the community. If you both began working together and we see pics of the meetups, the new proposal to fund @slava_m would easily pass as long as the price is near what we agree with @dmitriybtc. Please join us in the Dash Nation Slack chatroom for #proposals and expand on this.

Between the both of you, combine social media, bring as many as you can to both meetups using the Dash QR Cards talked about in dmitriy's proposal thread.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/budget-proposal-weekly-keynotes-throughout-ukraine.13544/
This is a big opportunity IMO to spread Dash awareness for a reasonable amount of funding.

Keep in mind the key, as a masternode owner, is we want transparency and proof that these proposals will be worth the Dash DAO's funding.

I would really like to see you and @dmitriybtc collaborate since he is already funded by the DAO of Dash. I would MUCH rather vote on a proposal backed in this way and will abstain otherwise.

@dmitriybtc if your first month of meetups goes well why don't you both do a joined proposal next month and combine forces across Ukraine?
That will get @slava_m the backing needed to earn trust from the community. If you both began working together and we see pics of the meetups, the new proposal to fund @slava_m would easily pass as long as the price is near what we agree with @dmitriybtc. Please join us in the Dash Nation Slack chatroom for #proposals and expand on this.

Between the both of you, combine social media, bring as many as you can to both meetups using the Dash QR Cards talked about in dmitriy's proposal thread.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/budget-proposal-weekly-keynotes-throughout-ukraine.13544/
This is a big opportunity IMO to spread Dash awareness for a reasonable amount of funding.

Keep in mind the key, as a masternode owner, is we want transparency and proof that these proposals will be worth the Dash DAO's funding.

That's a very good idea! We need to meet with @dmitriybtc and discuss that as well. IMO it's wise to share audiences and duties: as we are focused on CEO and business owners, while dmitriy is on general users. Like attacking from both sides))
We can even share activities as well. Our team could provide daily news and weekly vlogs and monthly conferences while @dmitriybtc could do weekly work in the field with people)

UPDATE #2:

We have decided to limit the amount of vlogs to 2 per month: one dedicated to DASH and one – to cryptocurrency in general.

Fair question arrays: WHY???

Answer is in our new strategy after the cooperation with @dmitriybtc

As we have a unique access to the business owners, we decided to try something completely new: we are implementing the cryptocurrency in the brick- and- mortar economy.

FIRST STEP: Owners of the one of the biggest payment networks for restaurants could add a “pay by crypto” feature to their system. This means that the next time they release an update of their software – all the restaurants that have it automatically install this feature.

we decided to try something completely new: we are implementing the cryptocurrency in the brick- and- mortar economy.

FIRST STEP: Owners of the one of the biggest payment networks for restaurants could add a “pay by crypto” feature to their system. This means that the next time they release an update of their software – all the restaurants that have it automatically install this feature.

Can I have more details on this, please?

UPDATE:

Third episode of video blog. As I was on a business trip to Paris, I thought it would be a good idea to film a blog out there. Just to make it more interesting for the people to watch:)

Further updates on the proposals from our team are going to be in this proposal thread. So it would be easier to track the progress of ALL our work in honest and transparent way :)

Back