• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

According to debug.log you provided it was not dying, it was just shutdown (by rpc?).
What is your config? Have you issued any commands around that time (2015-07-16 21:01:40 UTC)?

hmm thats strange i didnt use any commands except getinfo.

Heres my config:

rpcuser=<randomString>
rpcpassword=<randomString>
server=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<privkey>
testnet=1
masternodeaddr=IP:19999

Daemon is started with: dashd --datadir=/d -testnet -txindex=1

Heres my config:

rpcuser=<randomString>
server=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
testnet=1

Stab in the dark: add listen=1 to that config

Heres my config:

rpcuser=<randomString>
server=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
testnet=1

Any bash scripts run automatically? Or php etc? Crontab?

Looking good, seems quicker this version,
darksend : checked
instantX : 100% success
voting : instant propagation, yes stays as yes, no stays as no
masternode payments : on schedule

eduffield - is there a log that you can track to see which proposal got which votes from which MNs at what time and date?

I just added the vote time to get-votes, so you can do something like "mnbudget getvotes evan-fund" and it outputs this type of data:

"e08d48d1550a84dace5ef5bd2c40d3ec181358e4aee175bbdb904f234efba266-4" : {
"Vote" : "YES",
"nTime" : 1437008703,
"fValid" : 1
}

Can anybody tell me how actually accurate and up-to-date is result provided using "masternodelist full" command?

Edit: spelling

Just fired up V. .20 with --reindex but did NOT delete any files. Sync flew past 75799, but got hung on 84999 @ 14 hours. Will retry with files deleted.

Edit: Interesting--I simply restarted the client without --reindex and it dutifully continued syncing up to block 85299 at T- 1 hour where it hung again. Will try simply restarting again and report back shortly.

Edit2: Nope, no joy--still hung on 85299. Will proceed to delete files and reindex.

Edit3: That fixed it. Is there any reason it keeps hanging blocks ending with multiple nines?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I use start-many command, it returns "result=successful" for each node,
Then using masternodelist full command, all nodes show up as "ENABLED".

All good? No, all of these nodes are NOT online, no daemon is running.
What do you mean they're not online? Mine are online when they're not dropped, and they've been getting paid (when they're online).

Also, there're other people who have been doing "masternode start-many" with their MNs on Testnet, and their nodes haven't been dropped. We can ask moocowmoo .

What do you mean they're not online? Mine are online when they're not dropped, and they've been getting paid (when they're online).

Also, there're other people who have been doing "masternode start-many" with their MNs on Testnet, and their nodes haven't been dropped. We can ask moocowmoo .

Hi moli... I 'm not sure about your nodes, but scratchy for sure took my nodes offline, and yet the start-many command would still return "result=successful" for each of these nodes. And the masternodelist full command still showed these nodes as "ENABLED".

I'm not using start-many on testnet. All my testnet nodes are hot nodes.

Hi moli... I 'm not sure about your nodes, but scratchy for sure took my nodes offline, and yet the start-many command would still return "result=successful" for each of these nodes. And the masternodelist full command still showed these nodes as "ENABLED".

I'm pretty sure the command returns successful if it is able to connect and send data to the ip:port of the masternode. I don't think (could be wrong, haven't read code) it uses any response from the remote side.

Back